JVC hard drive vid camera.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
I have one of those small JVC hard drive cameras [everio hybrid hdd 30gb is what is says on the side.] and have lost the manual. Anybody know how to check how much space is left for record time? How about a good video editing program that's easy to use for computer dummies like my self?
Thanks guys

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have one of those small JVC hard drive cameras [everio hybrid hdd 30gb is what is says on the side.] and have lost the manual. Anybody know how to check how much space is left for record time? How about a good video editing program that's easy to use for computer dummies like my self?
Thanks guys

I have the same camera. When you download the thing and have a look in the destination folder there will be two file types. One file type will have the extention ".mod" right click on these files, go down to "rename" click on it and change the "mod" to a "mpg" by doing this your good old windows media player will recognize the file and you can use windows movie maker to edit and publish your movies with out having to spend all the ching on a fancy software program :d IMO if you want an easy edit all-in-one software program use Roxio. Check link. Good luck :beer: oh and I can't remember how to check disk space gotta be under display or sumtin :confused:

Roxio Creator 2009 - Overview

Top Bottom