Justin Trudeau Sucks!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's coming back for everyone I think, the Liberals are losing control of the narrative. They will do anything to hold on to it.
I'm sure they see what's happening in Ireland....
Whats happening in Ireland? I am heading to UK next month.

You can tell liberals are desperate. Calling conservatives white supremist and bringing up abortion. They are so pathetic

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can tell liberals are desperate. Calling conservatives white supremist and bringing up abortion. They are so pathetic
Same playbook, worldwide word for word. right wing racist !!!
left-wing good people. Who are going to build back better !

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Irish are fighting back again migrants. Burning down migrant camps, protests. Basically taking back their country.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Irish are fighting back again migrants. Burning down migrant camps, protests. Basically taking back their country.
They even had talk about criminally charging McGregor. He’s speaking out huge against his own government and is a major influence.
Of course, none of us have actually seen it due to news bans from communism

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't know if that would trigger a Emergency Measures' Act being reinstated? who knows though!

Maybe the bird flu that is being tossed around right now. It's in dairy milk in the states and sounds as if the media is starting to get the what if's out.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no gate anymore, she wide open border. My ass will be fine. I still have a few friends and family that aren’t blind, they may miss me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should just drop it but I can’t help but chuckle at the irony of guys that piss and moan about immigrants in Canada, but then can’t wait to become an immigrant themselves! And furthermore I gotta ask, wherever this magical land of perfection is that you’re destined for, what makes you think they want you there? I can just hear them saying gawd these fawking Canadians. They don’t know our culture. They don’t know our way of life, and I can’t understand a word their fawking saying. Why don’t they just back where they came from!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should just drop it but I can’t help but chuckle at the irony of guys that piss and moan about immigrants in Canada, but then can’t wait to become an immigrant themselves! And furthermore I gotta ask, wherever this magical land of perfection is that you’re destined for, what makes you think they want you there? I can just hear them saying gawd these fawking Canadians. They don’t know our culture. They don’t know our way of life, and I can’t understand a word their fawking saying. Why don’t they just back where they came from!!

can't say i disagree! all those places that people want to escape to, big smiles, super friendly, till your stop spending or your money is gone then, epstein time

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People want to emigrate because the country is going down the chitter.

Maybe a guy could try India? Be just like here. Thats what the Indians are saying.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People want to emigrate because the country is going down the chitter.

Maybe a guy could try India? Be just like here. Thats what the Indians are saying.
Sure then you can piss in jugs and heave them out the window , crap in streets and throw garbage on the roads , just like they do at home and here

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure then you can piss in jugs and heave them out the window , crap in streets and throw garbage on the roads , just like they do at home and here

The ones in my area are pretty chill compared to the crackers who are mainly white.

We fuct up some where. Maybe its time to pass the torch and head back to Europe for the crusades

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ridiculous comment ! Tell me which country is over run with Canadian immigrants and migrants who are arriving with an expectation of housing ,healthcare, jobs, dental services, childcare, etc ?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Big difference when a Canadian moves to a country with a million to spend vs someone who comes to Canada illegally with nothing but the clothes they are wearing and get government assistance for everything.
I have no issues with people moving here with money or skills.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Perhaps some truth to your madness. But that’s why there is resorts for people that want to eat and drink and bask in the sun.
Some of us like to blend in and donate time or help the locals improve their life’s. I speak Spanish so it’s alway fun when another culture comments and I reply to the comment and shock the ch!t out of them.

Stereo typing everyone thinking Canadians hate every nationality that come here is a bit bold on your behalf. The way your talking I feel you hate every country that isn’t Canada. Are you a member or the Trudeau brotherhood?
Some of us just like a quieter life style down south or in other parts of the world. Has nothing to do with its better… just different and not so woke.
Please crawl off the farm and explore the world, you might be surprised how awesome other parts of the world are.
Haters will hate I guess.
You do know they have farms in other country’s and trust me…if you offer to help a brother in need or have a conversation with a local and buy him/her a beer you’d be supriced how warm and appreciated they can be.
Yes dicks just get run off Like French Canadians from the east and some Americans.
Don’t be a dick radar.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helped a guy in bocas Panama to pull his other tractor out of a ditch years ago. Friends for life. Great people and very trustworthy not like the slippery Canadian lol.

Attachments

• 620FB246-67FB-4F0A-85E6-CE8D6D092E36.jpeg
    620FB246-67FB-4F0A-85E6-CE8D6D092E36.jpeg
    425.7 KB · Views: 47

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again another year we met this guy that delivers to islands. Made a deal I’d help him pack supplies to the shops on his route.
Deal was we get to ride around for the day with him and buy his beer once he was done. Flicking great day.

Attachments

• 4FFEF762-E29B-48F0-B5ED-211C6D3DFF43.jpeg
    4FFEF762-E29B-48F0-B5ED-211C6D3DFF43.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 6DC1A548-62AE-4B11-8870-4A0A8E2C7914.jpeg
    6DC1A548-62AE-4B11-8870-4A0A8E2C7914.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 53949C92-FFF1-4DFE-A188-BF726FA6B17E.jpeg
    53949C92-FFF1-4DFE-A188-BF726FA6B17E.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 45
  • EF4F14CE-76DE-4987-B8A4-2A5FAA286AB6.jpeg
    EF4F14CE-76DE-4987-B8A4-2A5FAA286AB6.jpeg