Justin Trudeau Sucks!

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me, if it was as easy to get into a better country as it is to get into Canadanastan I would already be gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you could figure it out. My brother in law just moved to Texas and he’s got like 7 brain cells. Maybe you have a few less?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure. A lot escaping the cartel way of life for their families as well. But my point was if it’s a great place to live then why are they leaving. Like Radar says it’s a beautiful place to visit if you are in a multi million dollar resort. The rest not so much.

Resorts are just as big of shitholes as anywhere. Prison quality food, poor service, dingy rooms, low cleanliness standards. I’ll rent a house with a pool and a chef for 2 weeks for the same price as any shitty 5 star tourist trap will charge you for a week

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Resorts are just as big of shitholes as anywhere. Prison quality food, poor service, dingy rooms, low cleanliness standards. I’ll rent a house with a pool and a chef for 2 weeks for the same price as any shitty 5 star tourist trap will charge you for a week

If I’m in Mexico and I’m seeing lots of white people. I’m in the wrong area lol
We go where they go

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you could figure it out. My brother in law just moved to Texas and he’s got like 7 brain cells. Maybe you have a few less?

A 20 year control room operator, power engineer and a 140+ IQ, I’m not some dumb hillbilly. I have a wife going on 20 years and a lot invested in what was once a great country. Not as simple to leave as your dumbass brother in law. Trust me I’m working on escaping, before the govt takes everything from its tax paying people to give to 5 million undocumented refugees

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The person who made that sandwich in Mexico might have made $3.00 for an entire days work. "There but for the grace of God go I". Be grateful you won the lottery and were born in Canada were fare wages are a reality.
I’m not sure wages are fair in Canada. Look at Trudeau for instant and all the other government leaches. I’m thinking his $400 k plus celery is not justified along with lots of others.
And yes,I’m happy to be born on this side of the fence. I’m not going to feel any shame for being well off though.
Now back to my $3 dollar sandwich lol.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 20 year control room operator, power engineer and a 140+ IQ, I’m not some dumb hillbilly. I have a wife going on 20 years and a lot invested in what was once a great country. Not as simple to leave as your dumbass brother in law. Trust me I’m working on escaping, before the govt takes everything from its tax paying people to give to 5 million undocumented refugees

Don’t let the gate at the border hit you on the ass on your way out bud. Judging by your attitude, nobody here is gonna miss ya. Cheers.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t let the gate at the border hit you on the ass on your way out bud. Judging by your attitude, nobody here is gonna miss ya. Cheers.

There is no gate anymore, she wide open border. My ass will be fine. I still have a few friends and family that aren’t blind, they may miss me

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I’m in Mexico and I’m seeing lots of white people. I’m in the wrong area lol
We go where they go

Ya exactly, then you get good food, good booze, good beaches, good people. Resorts you get ripped off, you get the shits from the low hygiene standards and poor quality food, you get no good spots to sit on the beach and watered down poor quality booze.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said that they added 15 more secret services folks too his Entourage on the news last night as well as the police department...

Maybe hes nervous with comments too average Canadians and other leaders around the world that want him gone...

It sounds like hes got him self in a pickle near and a far...

Main stream media broke the story last night, most likely fake so the can tax us the security bill of $7 million dollars a year,,, they say the cost could ramp up too $12 million at years end...

Oh well

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said they have had to increase security on all MPs because of toxicity of politics right now. Liberals are blaming Polievre. Wonder why people are mad? Can’t be all the blatant corruption and in your face arrogance from our leader?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is it possible

Attachments

• 440941963_2190151594678291_984818060246699692_n.jpg
    440941963_2190151594678291_984818060246699692_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 79

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suggesting that MPs go back to Covid rules and only have virtual meetings with constituents for security reasons. Good Lord.
It's coming back for everyone I think, the Liberals are losing control of the narrative. They will do anything to hold on to it.
I'm sure they see what's happening in Ireland....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really don't think there will be one either! all it would take was re-enactment of the Emergency Measures Act! then we are done like dinner!

Top Bottom