just wondering about some prices

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can some one cut and paste some prices for me.....I think I'm going to part out the apex....Im going to say the engine and the turbo are going to be where the money is but there is a lot of little things that might sell......I'm thinking I might put the M-10 and new 162 Camo Extreme in my skidoo triple since it has a stock 162 Yamy track in it all ready.....I just dont have any idea what the engine is worth and turbo

06 apex engine, does not use oil

rear mount turbo kit MCX 310 complete with out fuel box....has a Pure Logic box that is acting up....needs a boost it fuel box

light weight lexan hood
MM seat
reverse complet chain case....150 miles on new chain
CR racing riser,bars with heated grips

what is a used M-10 worth with fox shock....not a live axle
what other parts sell on these sleds.....I have not had many issues so I have not needed parts....

any info on parting out a great 06 turbo apex.....PM if you like!

han solo

Reaction score
I know of 2 mcx kits that sold to friends of mine. Both kits used the mcx boxes thou. First kit sold for $4500, but came with boost controller, boost gauge, clutch weights, both springs, helix, head shim. This came from a local edm yami dealer. Second kit came from a yami guy, turbo kit was $3000. But it didnt come with anything else. Same dealer has another kit for sale, $4500 range. Anothe yami dealer in edm was trying to sell brand new apex engine on kijiji for $6g. I have another buddy that would buy your seat & rev chaincase if your looking to part it out.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be interested in hood, body panels, seat...........maybe few other parts.

Top Bottom