Just Starting

Reaction score
I bought my first toy at the beginning of last summer, a 2010 CRF250r. I rode that all summer and got pretty comfortable with it on the track. Then in the winter my Uncle was trying to talk me into buying a sled, and I said that I was happy with my bike and dont need a sled right now. This spring i took my brother RMK out to Sicamous and rode Hunters Range and Blue Lake but i still wasnt convinced that i needed a sled. Late this summer we made a trip back out to Sicamous and rode the same mountains on quads and i had my bike. Thats what convinced me. Climbing those hills and carving through the snow is was more fun then sticking to the trails and dodging rocks on my bike, and the scenery is just so much nicer with all that snow on it. So before we left Sicamous we made a pitstop at Backus Racing and got myself a '12 RMK Pro 600. I go to pick it up at the end of the month and if I'm lucky i might have enough snow to take it for a quick burn before it comes to Alberta with me.
Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a safe, fun and snowfilled winter, it's only just beginning!!
Cheers!:snowmobilers_wave:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome!
Welcome to sledding, there's nothing like it.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site and congrads on buying the 600rmk. great sled! you will a blast this winter

Top Bottom