Just so you know

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"A new study said that for all the work they do a stay at home mom would earn a $170K.... So that means that for the same amount of work a stay at home dad would earn like $200K"

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I agree them are some fighting words LOL

i think someone is feeling a little fiesty and wanting to start something today LOL

and yes I am a stay at home mom ......lol

Have a good day!!!

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Nope I get my work done in the morning that way I have all afternoon to watch soaps and eat bon bons!!

I actually have gotten most of my work done for the day, and I probably have done more work then you already today LOL

This prolly isn't a road you wanna take....just saying!! lol

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"A new study said that for all the work they do a stay at home mom would earn a $170K.... So that means that for the same amount of work a stay at home dad would earn like $200K"

i agree with said statement.... but alas stay at home parents still earn sweet F all

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Hmmmm pretty sure I would make $200 with no K behind it

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Well the day is winding down......

All my hard work of sitting on my butt and eating bon bons while watching tv and talking on the phone was exhausting LOL

Geez I wish I made anything being a stay at home mom....maybe that day will come....haha not

well I am gonna get back at my job before I get in trouble for taking too long on the computer lol

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score

There should be a dislike button on here!!!

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i would like to see how they got that number... thats what a doctor makes (roughly) in a year and they had to go to school for 10 years

unless thats over 18 years...

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
i would like to see how they got that number... thats what a doctor makes (roughly) in a year and they had to go to school for 10 years

So are you saying I need to go to school to wash my families dirty laundry and cook supper? Or only if I wanna get paid for it I should go to school? lol

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That would be alright if the one here at this home would work a little harder and actually kept up on the housework to my standards. After being away at work for a week or 3 the last thing I want to do is come home to a nagging wife plus finish laundry plus clean the house.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't have to be a doctor to make that kind of wage in a year.

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
That would be alright if the one here at this home would work a little harder and actually kept up on the housework to my standards. After being away at work for a week or 3 the last thing I want to do is come home to a nagging wife plus finish laundry plus clean the house.

Hey when you're done there, can you come over here!
lmao!
Do you have a little lace apron?
:rolling:

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I am sure I could find something around here for you to clean or cook too!! if your free!! lol I can always use a break! lol

Top Bottom