Just saying hello!!!

Two Blue

Reaction score
Hello to all,This will be my fifth season in the world of sledding and I will be introducing my other half to the sled world this year. I am not that familiar with Valemount. Could anyone tell be the best riding location for a newbie......powder and meadows.. Have a safe season to all..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Not to familiar with areas west of Edmonton but lots of newbie areas for anyone down in Fernie or the Crowsnest Pass.

Two Blue

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... We will consider that.. Cheers

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to s&m and let me know when you want to go, because other half and myself go to valemount and golden a few times a yr and have a 4 place enclosed trailer that can always fit you's two in. We are going actually to valemount for new yrs and can tag along, we are going from dec29th to the 1st. Let me know and can save you's spot in trailer. She would love it. Good luck
mach123

Two Blue

Reaction score
Thank you for the offer. I will keep in touch and I will keep your offer in mind....cheers

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself i going to my 29thseason and look forward to every year my favorite place to ride is Mcbride its a great village great place to ride easy hills and some tough ones as well and lots of boondocking

Two Blue

Reaction score
29 seasons....... Wow!!!! I quite enjoy McBride and hope to cross tracks? Cheers

Top Bottom