Just here to fling...Mud

MuddFlinger

Reaction score
Hey All,

Brand new to the sight but not the fun of mud and snow....wait, new to sight, i know a lot about snow and ah...mud....

Well hope to get all my questions answered and ideas either squashed to save a ton or agreed with to fund the next divorce.....lol

Just kidding. Gonna check out the forms and start looking for interesting people to chat with and such. I have never owned an Atv, looking to buy one. Have ridden them all my life at work and with friends, snowmobiles too, north and south and sometimes in the water......

I ride Enduro bikes and have a highly tuned 950 adventure that i have been riding and muddling with my friends for the last year. Due to some issues like sinking in the slop, im looking at jumping off the bike for those rides and getting my own quad. I hope to find a for or be pointed to the right guy's and gals who know a thing or 2 about them, to point me and my rather large frame towards what i need.

cant wait to chat, till we do, throttle down and move on

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Brand new to the sight but not the fun of mud and snow....wait, new to sight, i know a lot about snow and ah...mud....

Well hope to get all my questions answered and ideas either squashed to save a ton or agreed with to fund the next divorce.....lol

Just kidding. Gonna check out the forms and start looking for interesting people to chat with and such. I have never owned an Atv, looking to buy one. Have ridden them all my life at work and with friends, snowmobiles too, north and south and sometimes in the water......

I ride Enduro bikes and have a highly tuned 950 adventure that i have been riding and muddling with my friends for the last year. Due to some issues like sinking in the slop, im looking at jumping off the bike for those rides and getting my own quad. I hope to find a for or be pointed to the right guy's and gals who know a thing or 2 about them, to point me and my rather large frame towards what i need.

cant wait to chat, till we do, throttle down and move on

Search the site, lots of good info in the brand specific forums or do a search.

Enjoy the site.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Top Bottom