Just got fired LOL

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From RDPS for doing my job AND imho being too mature and knowledgable in that field of work lmao. There are people who work there that really do care and take pride in their work BUT dont get enough credit for it AT ALL.

I am a 40 year old and 25 year Oilfield guy and just wanted to be home more with the Fam so thought id giver a shot in that industry, kinda feel bad for the BAD taste I got in my mouth on this venture and the bad politics there are "hopefully" only at the RDPS shop ;)

The owner needs ppl to kiss his AZZ in order to fit in there is how I took it and im a go get er and learned to work my way up the latter NOT suck my way up....

Just my own personal opinion and I respect most of the other employees there. I actually feel kinda bad for them as they are VERY underpaid and expected to be slaves to the owner!!!

I nor NONE of my friends will ever shop there again, just from knowing now the inside scoop of how the business is run period.

Back to the Patch for this cat haha :)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I was kinda missing the patch cash anyways but was willing to give this a long term go, everything happens for a reason right ;) Now I will buy my new sled hahaha

thx for the kind words

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's RDPS? Suck to leave under someone elses terms but now is a great time to be job hunting. We had a guy quit a few weeks ago, took him only two resumes and he got a 2 weeks in/2 weeks out gig up north.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, Red Deer Power Sports

Ya I had 4 calls since this am already ;) never was worried bout work really, just wanted the "home life" for my 3 kids and wifey :) THOUGH they are expensive so

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer Public School?????

Just googled RDPS Alberta, Am i Close?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
sorry guys, Red Deer Power Sports

Ya I had 4 calls since this am already ;) never was worried bout work really, just wanted the "home life" for my 3 kids and wifey :) THOUGH they are expensive so

Oh you work there? I go there a fair bit. I have probably talked to you before then

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you work there? I go there a fair bit. I have probably talked to you before then

I was only there a couple months, I did meet a ton of wicked ppl in that short time though so im pretty stoked about that part!!!

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sux man, sorry to hear about that
but as they say, one door closes another opens

on to bigger and better things

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was just in there this morning i had some time to kill ..... sorry bout your job good luck later on

duner

Reaction score
Were you in sales? Heard Randy is a real piece of work but never met him.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you in sales? Heard Randy is a real piece of work but never met him.

I was in parts, and yup he is one of them "im too rich for you kinda guy" My fathers "well off" so I know that type very well, CHEAP and fkn ignorant :)

Lets just say, I'd NEVER recomend the place to ANYONE not even my worst enemy.........though the guys employed there do make that place happen and they DO try and actually care about the customer. Just unfortunate that the Owner does not....

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in parts, and yup he is one of them "im too rich for you kinda guy" My fathers "well off" so I know that type very well, CHEAP and fkn ignorant :)

Lets just say, I'd NEVER recomend the place to ANYONE not even my worst enemy.........though the guys employed there do make that place happen and they DO try and actually care about the customer. Just unfortunate that the Owner does not....

My cousin is one of the mechanics there actually. The ridiculously tall and lanky one.

Been in there twice since i started quading first time i was trying to buy tires, the lady at the desk pizzed me off so i went to turple brothers. Second time I went to look at the wildcat. Salesman proceeded to tell me the T-Cat mud pro was the best machine on the market bar none, and would destroy a 800 can-am XMR.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Gary ???

He's a old drinking buddy of mine.

There is a reason I don't own chitty kitty.

Rdps...

sent from my htc

Top Bottom