Just a shout out to the Wildcat driver who pulled out my rhino on blindman river 2day

yama_dude

Reaction score
My first river ride today and I got cocky and followed a snowmobile path off the river and got VERY stuck. If you guys(group of 2 sled and 1 wildcat) did not help me I would have been there for hours winching and digging. Good to see common curtsey is not gone in some places!

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear , most riders are willing to help out a fellow rider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how was the blindman river, probably the last ride of the year, as the temps are rising fast.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how was the blindman river, probably the last ride of the year, as the temps are rising fast.
It was frozen with a lot of snow still , but it was getting very slushy and a fair number of wet spots by the end of the day. Two weeks of above zero temps will wreck havoc that's for sure.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't see riding out there in two weeks time, plus temps, longer days running water, best to just stay off i'm thinking.

yama_dude

Reaction score
Anyone going out there today? I bet its REAL wet now! I left at 3pm and there was already a few big slush areas.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
already + 6 and rising, could be the last day.

yama_dude

Reaction score
Anyone else see that huge beaver about 8km west of the blackfalds bridge? First one I have ever seen

Top Bottom