Just a good ole boy..

hobiretired

Reaction score
Greetings,
My wife and I are probably not the kind of riders that many of you will want along on your excursions. She has had knee surgury, and I am retired with a few back operations. We bought our ATvs a few years ago so we could enjoy the peace and tranquility that wilderness brings to our souls. Having ridden a CR500 for years, I totally respect the damage that a moving vehicle can do to the human body, so we are always in full gear. I figure I have something worth protecting in my head, so I always wear a helmet.
I have lost three friends to head injuries..One very good friend, and I still miss him. He now has grandchildren that only know him through my stories.

We have a few You Tube videos, and even though I am very much an amatuer, people subscribe to them, so they must not be too bad.

We are looking forward to getting to know other "quadders" who respect the environment, and do whatever it takes to exhibit good stewardship of this beautiful country.

hobiretired

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Retired and still healthy to enjoy your toys. Hope your retirement is good. Show some pics or videos here as well. Look around we offer it all here

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.. Hope you enjoy .. The most important thing of all is having a good time and doing it safely.. No matter what your sport or age or skill level..

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greetings,
My wife and I are probably not the kind of riders that many of you will want along on your excursions. She has had knee surgury, and I am retired with a few back operations. We bought our ATvs a few years ago so we could enjoy the peace and tranquility that wilderness brings to our souls. Having ridden a CR500 for years, I totally respect the damage that a moving vehicle can do to the human body, so we are always in full gear. I figure I have something worth protecting in my head, so I always wear a helmet.
I have lost three friends to head injuries..One very good friend, and I still miss him. He now has grandchildren that only know him through my stories.

We have a few You Tube videos, and even though I am very much an amatuer, people subscribe to them, so they must not be too bad.

We are looking forward to getting to know other "quadders" who respect the environment, and do whatever it takes to exhibit good stewardship of this beautiful country.

hobiretired
See, now there's an attitude a person can respect.

Top Bottom