Joyride financial

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8dc010355656c7fad81a3e73474a2564.jpg

Now this is a great business plan for these financing companies No stock needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy that bought mine used Privatesalefinancing.ca they are out of Airdre painless on my part

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what the new ownership group that bought out Bow Ridge Sports in Cochrane does. They will finance almost anything. The owner says he does quite well at it and like it was said here you don’t need any stock sitting on the floor.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya when i was dealing with them they told me to put financing available in my ad and if someone inquired on financing to send them over. Guess lets still finance, big money in the financing game

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shrek, I came across this thread as I was also recently approached by this same company out of Sherwood park to buy my sled that I currently got for sale. Seemed really sketchy at first as I am always hesitant to sell not to the actual buyer, but this guy tells me he has a buyer in Yellowknife he plans to ship the sled to, change the seat to a 2-up for his grandchildren (its a 2018 axys 800 155...) so didn't even seem like the right sled. Came to look at it and didn't even ask to start it or look inside the hood at all. Left me a deposit and said he would do a certified cheque (I asked for this as he wanted to insist on a wire but I said no, cash or certified cheque) and I want to see the cheque clear before I release the sled. Which he did agree to.

But now he tells me that my sled has a duplicate VIN... so I'm back in the hesitant column..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Shrek, I came across this thread as I was also recently approached by this same company out of Sherwood park to buy my sled that I currently got for sale. Seemed really sketchy at first as I am always hesitant to sell not to the actual buyer, but this guy tells me he has a buyer in Yellowknife he plans to ship the sled to, change the seat to a 2-up for his grandchildren (its a 2018 axys 800 155...) so didn't even seem like the right sled. Came to look at it and didn't even ask to start it or look inside the hood at all. Left me a deposit and said he would do a certified cheque (I asked for this as he wanted to insist on a wire but I said no, cash or certified cheque) and I want to see the cheque clear before I release the sled. Which he did agree to.

But now he tells me that my sled has a duplicate VIN... so I'm back in the hesitant column..
do you have the sled registered and insured under yourself? have you ever been given grief about the VIN?

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have the sled registered and insured under yourself? have you ever been given grief about the VIN?
Both registered and insured to myself, was never given any grief at the time of registration (last Sept) nor have I ever been notified in any way of this. I shared the VIN with this guy from Joyride for the first time last week which is my only time ever sharing the VIN

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Both registered and insured to myself, was never given any grief at the time of registration (last Sept) nor have I ever been notified in any way of this. I shared the VIN with this guy from Joyride for the first time last week which is my only time ever sharing the VIN
yep, I'd be skeptical then too.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joyride probably duplicated the vin for some sketchy sled they bought cheap.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% wait for payment to clear, i have been approached by them numerous times, never had a deal go through. I think they operate as a freelancers. Always someone willing to pay 30% interest on a loan but as long as the payment is cheap i guess its a good deal

Have sold some vehicles to exporters and easy transactions

Like to see this play out with a positive outcome for you

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% wait for payment to clear, i have been approached by them numerous times, never had a deal go through. I think they operate as a freelancers. Always someone willing to pay 30% interest on a loan but as long as the payment is cheap i guess its a good deal

Have sold some vehicles to exporters and easy transactions

Like to see this play out with a positive outcome for you
Will do, can keep you posted on how it plays out. I'd like to restore some faith in this new world... so hope it does work out as well

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do, can keep you posted on how it plays out. I'd like to restore some faith in this new world... so hope it does work out as well
Ya good luck with the restoring that faith, i see more people falling off the bus on a consistent base.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing to be aware of is, I have heard a situation where a guy paid for a item, everything cleared and looked legit, then somehow later on they revoked the payment?!
I think this was an Etransfer situation, and maybe not an issue anymore, but something to consider 🤷🏽

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing to be aware of is, I have heard a situation where a guy paid for a item, everything cleared and looked legit, then somehow later on they revoked the payment?!
I think this was an Etransfer situation, and maybe not an issue anymore, but something to consider 🤷🏽
Exactly why I did not want to accept a wire or e-transfer. I plan to meet them at the bank to watch the draft be pulled out, then also wait until it clears into my account, before I let the sled leave my garage. I'm sure it is overkill but I don't have the ability to lose out on thousands of dollars these days. (or any day for that matter..!)

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update - yesterday got the call that the whole VIN situation was a misunderstanding, and the original financing company that the guy I bought the sled from (Lendcare BC) hadn't 'closed the account' so it was still showing up as having a loan against it, even though I had registered it no problem. Ended up meeting the Owner from Joyride (Real) to pull the draft out, went across the street to my bank to deposit the funds and they were able to do-so without hold as I had the carbon copy and receipt from 5 minutes ago. Funds are confirmed in my acct. and making plans for them to pick the sled up this weekend.

Not the usual way I am used to conducting business, but worked out in the end. I'm usually quite skeptical of this process whenever you hear 'wire money' and 'shipping out-of-province' as a normal way these guys conduct their business. I think he was a bit annoyed of me lol but the fact that they've paid me and I still have the sled in my garage means they have put some trust in me also.

Long story short, I got my money and they agreed to not grab the sled until funds were confirmed. Win/Win. If someone happens to get a call from Joyride perhaps may be worth being open to the process??

Top Bottom