JOEY, JOEY, JOEY!! Lets bring Joey Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Hey all,

I think most of us here in one way or another enjoy the antics and entertainment that Joey brings to the site. I will at least speak for myself when I say, I miss the kid. Its true that I bug and harass him, but only because I like him.

I for one am man enough to say if I did anything that helped Joey lose interest here, then I want to be the first to apologize.

Joey, I know you and I have been talking by PM and I want to say publicly that I want you to come back! I still feel you need to pick your fights, and not wear your heart on your sleeve but you know there are a bunch of us here that have your back.

If anyone else feels the same, please chime in and lets welcome our mascot back, just isnt the same without the kid!

Hope to see you soon Joey!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Send me your cash, and I'll agree with both of you. LOL

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
teach him some attitude and learn to respect when other people try to help him and i might also agree

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Joey,,,,,,

Come back....

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I think most of us here in one way or another enjoy the antics and entertainment that Joey brings to the site. I will at least speak for myself when I say, I miss the kid. Its true that I bug and harass him, but only because I like him.

I for one am man enough to say if I did anything that helped Joey lose interest here, then I want to be the first to apologize.

Joey, I know you and I have been talking by PM and I want to say publicly that I want you to come back! I still feel you need to pick your fights, and not wear your heart on your sleeve but you know there are a bunch of us here that have your back.

If anyone else feels the same, please chime in and lets welcome our mascot back, just isnt the same without the kid!

Hope to see you soon Joey!

I agree. He's a good kid. Some of you need to grow some manhood and realize this is the Internet. Plus he's 16 and many of you are what 30+. Some people need to grow up there's a time and a place. He's 16 he's got a few more years to grow up.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I agree. He's a good kid. Some of you need to grow some manhood and realize this is the Internet. Plus he's 16 and many of you are what 30+. Some people need to grow up there's a time and a place. He's 16 he's got a few more years to grow up.

Great post...and yes most of us are 30+, or ++ in some cases haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom