Jaws big shark kit

kooteanykid

Reaction score
Rode revelstoke yesterday. Put vforce reeds on and ran 91 octane instead of chevron 94. Cooler weather and lighter snow sled had tons of power and not many hickup a. Still bogs a bit after idling for a bit but then cleans itself out. I ran Greg's numbers I'm revy and only issue was sputter and bog if not on the pipe. Any suggestions?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddies sputtered a bit too if left idling, let warm up and it had to be cleared out as it loaded up a little. not too much though jut enough to make it not right.
what year is yours? what is your pipe bushing diameter?

justified

Reaction score
Ride anywhere soon 7500 to 10000 ft. Like trees and steep creek bottoms but once in awhile I like to poke at a hill pending conditions. Just don't know where to stay on holding rpm on top. It drops off on a decent pull.

kooteanykid

Reaction score
Mines a 2014. I let it warm right up but still seems to spit just off the bottom
intil it cleans out then it's good. If I sit at idle it will
spit then be clean. The pipe diameter is what came with the kit. It has the insert in it that's jaws supplied

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same as ours does. no biggie. the difference it makes is impressive. different sled all together.

mAXm

Reaction score
Well i got it all figured out, just took 2 points off lindermans numbers in the 6500 rpm range and did some clutching that vertical extreme recommended and wow what a fun weekend, ran flawless. Now just to handle the tight fit and some of the melting issues. I sent the pipe to get ceramic coated and got some vented side panels on the way, should help to keep everything a little cooler. Cant wait to get out once the snow get a bit better!

mAXm

Reaction score
hey did you pipe touch the frame at all where it wraps above the motor?

mAXm

Reaction score
ya? im kinda worried about it rubbing through the wall of the pipe

FoxTrot66

Reaction score
I relocated my temp sensor, easy enough to do. You can buy the wiring extension from SLP or just splice the factory wires and solder in an extension. Try to make sure you use the same gauge wires if you solder them though, the sensor reads temp based on resistance so no butt connectors.

Top Bottom