January conditions

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headn up 530am tomorrow and got room for 2 more. coming back Friday night. Give a shout if anybody wanna jump in. Cheers

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 of us headed up Friday.was awesome last weekend. this weekend will be great too im sure!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning, he had been grooming daily up until yesterday! Finally got the snow needed to plump up the renshaw trail and upper chute. But he says a solid 2-2.5ft of new snow at Renshaw. Lucielle got a nice dump also but Belle didn't get as much. All trails in good condition but be careful on Belle, the groomer broke a wheel and is stopped about 4-500 yds from the parking lot. Also avalanche conditions have increased signifigantly with these recent snowfalls so be aware!!!! Ride Safe!

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great day up at Renshaw! Trail was in awesome shape as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 933
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 929
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 928

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
Gotta do a little hunting for the good snow right now, it's getting pretty setup, but we managed to find some decent stuff Friday. No epic pow, but good traction and you're still able to dig and have a great time.

jarreth

Reaction score
is everyone being hush hush to keep us away ??? heading up thursday. hopeing its all fresh & deep

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking she will be parking lot stiff in most areas. I am fully prepared to have to go hunt down the secret stashes this weekend. Hopefully the light will be good at least.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not many times I have been there where I haven't found good snow, place is huge just need to know where to look.

Top Bottom