Jackson Hole :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of funny......Jackson Hole world class event.......the doogle wearing crowd is "saying, meh, its all rider, very little to do with brand"..........

I wonder what they would be saying if the tables were turned and their brand won most of the events??

But yet Crazy Canadian makes a couple of posts on how the XM performed in the hills and we saw 300+ posts of "giggling" and "high fives" on how good the ski doo was.....

Yeah...........................were pretty good in snow.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah but your predicted comment about your superior product....the cockiness and the arrogance just gets old.......similar kind of annoyance and frustration as most of the 1eyewilly posts......

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah but your predicted comment about your superior product....the cockiness and the arrogance just gets old.......similar kind of annoyance and frustration as most of the 1eyewilly posts......

Lighten up muppet man. I'm just pulling your chain. Happy Easter!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Poo cleaned up in every STOCK class, looks like the others needed improvements to win, any of the new Poos must of had a Klamp, is that an improvement? :confused:

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of funny......Jackson Hole world class event.......the doogle wearing crowd is "saying, meh, its all rider, very little to do with brand"..........

I wonder what they would be saying if the tables were turned and their brand won most of the events??

But yet Crazy Canadian makes a couple of posts on how the XM performed in the hills and we saw 300+ posts of "giggling" and "high fives" on how good the ski doo was.....

I would still be saying the same thing still mainly to do with the rider and yes a lot like up hill snow cross. I am going to reference snowboarding a lot has to do with the board but a lot more has to do with the guy strapped to the board. Enough Said

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be mostly rider, but you can't polish a turd. So obviously the sleds which suck on this course aren't made to do this well but accel in a different area. I don't believe any pilots riding any brand are sub par in this event.

Reactions: cs5
Top Bottom