Jackson Hole Hill Climb

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its to bad every year the conditions are so poor for snow cover and they are trying to climb on ice and rocks. Not normal conditions for your average snowmobiler.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its to bad every year the conditions are so poor for snow cover and they are trying to climb on ice and rocks. Not normal conditions for your average snowmobiler.

But that makes it fun to watch. They kinda have to wait until the skiers are done with that slope.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just opened the top of the hill so the Ski-Doo turbos now can stretch their legs so we will see if that makes a difference.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All 16 riders doing the king of the hill are over 40 this year. Oldest is 61!!! (in Carl Kuster's class that is)

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But that makes it fun to watch. They kinda have to wait until the skiers are done with that slope.

Snow King isn't much of a ski hill anyway. Kind of a little town hill so they should be able to use that run. Everyone skis at JH anyway.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how he got there with the border closed
Going to the US isnt the problem, coming back is. I was looking at flights down to texas to go down to TX2K and cleetus&cars, called the airlines said no problem getting there, just have to deal with candian customs on the way back.... funny thing is the "fine" for refusing the test and the hotel is less than the hotel cost.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought about this a little more.................don't put snopro in with me, he is a spring chicken compared to this ol' fart!!
We can get up that hill easy peasy Doug. Anybody know how long the line ups are for the Chair Lift?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Going to the US isnt the problem, coming back is. I was looking at flights down to texas to go down to TX2K and cleetus&cars, called the airlines said no problem getting there, just have to deal with candian customs on the way back.... funny thing is the "fine" for refusing the test and the hotel is less than the hotel cost.
And when you take them to court these fines always get thrown out.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Carl’s teammate a few months back snd he got turned around for the other Rmsha races at the border so I’m not sure how they pulled it off this time. There are other Canadians that didn’t go

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Carl’s teammate a few months back snd he got turned around for the other Rmsha races at the border so I’m not sure how they pulled it off this time. There are other Canadians that didn’t go

That fellow tried to drive across the border, that time. I believe the correct answer was already posted, they would of had to ship the sleds and fly down. Its easier to get to the US than back into canada. The boys are not home yet. Im actually surprised they went.

Top Bottom