Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone see the snow bikes go? Work got busy and I missed alot

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

the turbo KTM went straight up and over no problem, it was pretty impressive

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend has a turbo Husaberg. It goes good. It doesn't kick or butts in normal knee high stuff but in the real deep you can tell the difference.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not bad for Carl. This is the only hillclimb he competes in and it is on borrowed sleds.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris takes all the king classes...good job boys.....a yamaha even one one class wow !!!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they change the course for the finals? The times are alot longer

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They change the gates slightly throughout the day. Longer times are due to course deterioration mostly. Keith was still putting down times under 1:30 in the 800 mod final

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think they did do some gate changes through out the event.

What a dominating day for Polaris.

Not to try and stir the pot. I watched some of the live feed today. Almost all the guys that I watched running the Skidoos seemed to really struggle with handling. It just seemed the guys running Doo XM's could never get the sled on an edge. The Cat and Polaris sleds looked very Flickable....... Too use an over used phrase.

Keith Curtis just ripped up that hill every run he did. Polaris took first in every men's division except for two.

Keith Curtis....

Stock 600
Stock 800
Modified 800
Stock 1000
Open modified
King of Hill Stock
King of Hill mod
King of hill open
King of Kings

Kind of tough to argue the Terrain Domination line..

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they did do some gate changes through out the event.

What a dominating day for Polaris.

Not to try and stir the pot. I watched some of the live feed today. Almost all the guys that I watched running the Skidoos seemed to really struggle with handling. It just seemed the guys running Doo XM's could never get the sled on an edge. The Cat and Polaris sleds looked very Flickable....... Too use an over used phrase.

Keith Curtis just ripped up that hill every run he did. Polaris took first in every men's division except for two.

Keith Curtis....

Stock 600
Stock 800
Modified 800
Stock 1000
Open modified
King of Hill Stock
King of Hill mod
King of hill open
King of Kings

Kind of tough to argue the Terrain Domination line..

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

flexy tracks and tippy suspension doesn't seem to be the ticket for rough, mogul fields up really steep hills lol

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
flexy tracks and tippy suspension doesn't seem to be the ticket for rough, mogul fields up really steep hills lol
You actually think the mod sleds have flex edge and t motion?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In an event like this I think it is around 90% rider. Im pretty sure if you threw Keith Curtis on an XM he would tear up Jackson hole just as fast. And Im not defending skidoo at all. Not brand loyal at all......in fact I dont even have a sled right now. But I love how guys will jump on something like this in order to feel validated in the brand they ride. And I would say the same thing if skidoo had cleaned up and the dootards were on here gloating!

One thing I think makes a huge difference too is each companies race program. From what I have heard, skidoos is horrible. Arctic cats is unreal. Not sure about polaris. But Curtis is definitely uber talented, and taken care of by polaris for it.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Deaner....just stirring the pot....there are some very talented riders out there and they blew up the hill....I noticed in the mod classes that they all had turbos so the motor advantage was removed, sled set-up and rider talent was the ticket

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Deaner....just stirring the pot....there are some very talented riders out there and they blew up the hill....I noticed in the mod classes that they all had turbos so the motor advantage was removed, sled set-up and rider talent was the ticket
That being said I thought the vipers looked pretty impressive.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That being said I thought the vipers looked pretty impressive.

you could see the riders having to work harder to keep them on line, but that said they worked well, it was nice to see a yamaha take a win, I see things improving for yamaha in the future....they are back in racing and making changes...good for yamaha

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could see the riders having to work harder to keep them on line, but that said they worked well, it was nice to see a yamaha take a win, I see things improving for yamaha in the future....they are back in racing and making changes...good for yamaha
Definitely. At the start before the first gate they were carrying huge speed though.

Top Bottom