Jackets

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel Mamma... I think every woman has a problem with fit, whether they are 6'3 or 5'5... Men's sizes aren't even an option for me, since they don't make them small enough, and don't even get me started on boots and gloves!!!

I've met you (Amy E. here), and you're not built weird. I just think the clothing companies don't see a women's market yet.... Hopefully one day they will :)

All we ask for is clothes that fit every imaginable body type, and evry imaginable taste and style... Is that too much to ask really????

I totally agree with you, powderpilot....the manufacturers have to start realizing that women are a big share of the market, and we need to have stuff that fits, with lots of styles and colors to choose from. Maybe it's going to take some women to step up and start designing a women-specific sled gear line!! Some dedicated sledding chickas stepped up to make their own sledding DVD, if they can do that, the sky is the limit!!:cheering::cheering:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, powderpilot....the manufacturers have to start realizing that women are a big share of the market, and we need to have stuff that fits, with lots of styles and colors to choose from. Maybe it's going to take some women to step up and start designing a women-specific sled gear line!! Some dedicated sledding chickas stepped up to make their own sledding DVD, if they can do that, the sky is the limit!!:cheering::cheering:

Now we are talking SnoQueen....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a gurl, but the Motor Fist stuff looks amazing and fits awesome they have tonnes of options, one of your local dealers will carry it im sure was at all the shows.......Sold me on it, complete new outfit

It really is amazing.. Here's me with most of my fist stuff on yesterday. Cool thing, came off the mountain into a bit of a rain storm. My stuff was absolutely, completely waterproof.

I can't even express how much I love it. lol :)
newpics1734.jpg

letitsnow

Reaction score
so after searching and searching i found two dealers that i liked

castle and arctiva

of course both I couldn't find a dealer in canada but a place in Minnesota is shipping it to me for $20!

so excited :)

Here it is!

2011-Arctiva-Womens-Comp-5-Insulated-Jacket-Pink-Camo__37224_zoom.jpg

RPM in Whitecourt sells Castle . The new colors and designs are awesome:)

Top Bottom