Its here!!! 2010 m8 le

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everybody was wondering if your going to beable to put a can on these new M8's and yes you should beable to put the same as an M1000 so u can drop that suitcase:)

Speedwerx already has one for the M8 and I doubt it would be wise to throw an M1000 can on there. Back pressure and such is most likely different. It's really not that big of a deal. Give the aftermarket manufacturers a couple months and they'll be all over it.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't people be happy with the stock product??? there seems to be too much power there anyways.If the manufacture intended it to do more they would have done their own mods.
just my :twocents:

:eek: :confused:

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't people be happy with the stock product??? there seems to be too much power there anyways.If the manufacture intended it to do more they would have done their own mods.
just my :twocents:

If they didn't have all the strict emisions codes to follow the could do so much more then what they are. Imagin the power they could get out of these things:eek:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
thier getting shipped here next week so the following they will be here. It's going to be blast this winter and hey how much do u want for your cf6 got someone interested in a used one take it in on trade get you into the new one sooner:d. But i dont want to get into your wifes bad books here I've seen what she's done to you:).:beer::beer::beer:Chat with u later :thumbsup2:

Hey hey its not that bad. Dont want to sell the cf6 though. Going to keep that sled. Love it around here. But will be getting a new one in the spring. Hopefully there is a green one!!! Will be down to see you when the new decals come in.:beer:

disfunk

Reaction score
Top Bottom