Its here!!! 2010 m8 le

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is finally here!! It looks good sitting in the driveway now we need snow!!! My buddies 2010acm8le was like a little kid. Remind me of what it was like picking up my first sled. Summer Sucks we need snow. Pls comment on what you think of his new ride!

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Defiently have to peel the reflectors! They sure a sweet looking sled:d

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 46

94fordguy

sweet, looks good, definitely a 'different' look for the M chassis:beer::beer:

evan3000

Reaction score
wow!!! I am not a cat guy, I never owned one, never wanted to own one, but dam thats a tricked out looking stock sled. it looks like a aftermarket tunnel, seat, rear skid!!!!!! nice. To be honest I don't think i have ever ridden an M chassis before..... I might have to give one a try this winter!!!

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are going to be great!! Did you do any mods or running stock?:beer::d

I am just gonna start with the basics this year. MBRP can, vents and mabye a clutch kit. Im pondering a turbo for next year, we will see how the new motor holds up.:beer:

Rufus777

Reaction score
Very nice!! Mine looks a bit like that, but not that nice! I bet it climbs like a Mountain Goat!!:beer:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the look.The hood is awesome.Congrats on the new edition.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that's a good looking sled (and I ride an XP), the tunnel looks like a VE aftermarket but the seat still doesn't look right with the rest of the machine.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow!!! I am not a cat guy, I never owned one, never wanted to own one, but dam thats a tricked out looking stock sled. it looks like a aftermarket tunnel, seat, rear skid!!!!!! nice. To be honest I don't think i have ever ridden an M chassis before..... I might have to give one a try this winter!!!

You wont regret. The new seat puts a whole new feel on it. Easy to stand still not to low. Not like old ones where u fall into them. And lots of storage!!
Cant wait. Pls SNOW!!!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats and I'll bet you are going berserk waiting for the snow. I too have never been a Cat guy, but it does look good. And if there is as much storage as someone else posted, then even better!:cool:

500ssman

Reaction score
Nice ....I'm a current Ski Doo guy but I'm looking at moving to Arctic Cat in the near future.

Top Bottom