Its going to be a LOOOOONG summer...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:(:(:(

Holy cow, Curtis (aka Desponsolvr, aka Chris ???) is only one day out from shutting down Valemount grooming, Ron just swapped the forum so "mudder's are on top" and the snow has barely begun the glacial melt run down the rivers and ALREADY the threads are going for sh*zzle!!

Usually we S&M'ers stay pre-occupied until the Jamboree happens and then we amuse ourselves replaying the shenanigans of said Jamboree and re-posting pictures of Mikey-Many-Digits molesting tent poles and Bogger using tables for somnolence. Once this amusement wears itself thin, the useless threads start to pop up, and as members, we dutifully pass the time until first snow flies by responding, largely without intelligence, to these nonsense threads. This of course ends only when it is time to start making the trek to the mountains for a fix of BRAAP so that normalcy and order can once again prevail, and Maxwell can lead his minions in the ways of the ever-turning powder hunter...

BUTTTT REALLY... how many threads have been started in the last few days that are TOTAL BS and we are already jumping off the deep end: Dear ABBEY/Bogger thread , CYLE questions thread, Sunshine smiles hates us thread, Why does Sunshinesmiles hate us? thread, What I eat for breakfast thread... to name a few.

STOP THE INSANITY!!! :ignore: IT's TOOO EARLY!!! If this continues we will all be hiding our own easter eggs by August. :nono: Please, someone pick up the gauntlet of responsibility and find something to talk about that is rational and useful. (I exempt myself from this duty as I already talked about this very difficult issue). Who will save the site? Surely not the "useless" moderators or the elusive Ron Knight... Will it be Maxwell who will lead us from temptation or will LHF experience a stroke of keyboard genius that will distract us from our own self destruction?!?!?! Or will JOEY make his exultant return??? EEEEEEEEEK!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, SledMamma is right, its time for us all to get our "panties" out of the bunches they are in and grow up. Enough with the bashing and other BS.

HID power

Reaction score
:(:(:(

Holy cow, Curtis (aka Desponsolvr, aka Chris ???) is only one day out from shutting down Valemount grooming, Ron just swapped the forum so "mudder's are on top" and the snow has barely begun the glacial melt run down the rivers and ALREADY the threads are going for sh*zzle!!

Usually we S&M'ers stay pre-occupied until the Jamboree happens and then we amuse ourselves replaying the shenanigans of said Jamboree and re-posting pictures of Mikey-Many-Digits molesting tent poles and Bogger using tables for somnolence. Once this amusement wears itself thin, the useless threads start to pop up, and as members, we dutifully pass the time until first snow flies by responding, largely without intelligence, to these nonsense threads. This of course ends only when it is time to start making the trek to the mountains for a fix of BRAAP so that normalcy and order can once again prevail, and Maxwell can lead his minions in the ways of the ever-turning powder hunter...

BUTTTT REALLY... how many threads have been started in the last few days that are TOTAL BS and we are already jumping off the deep end: Dear ABBEY/Bogger thread , CYLE questions thread, Sunshine smiles hates us thread, Why does Sunshinesmiles hate us? thread, What I eat for breakfast thread... to name a few.

STOP THE INSANITY!!! :ignore: IT's TOOO EARLY!!! If this continues we will all be hiding our own easter eggs by August. :nono: Please, someone pick up the gauntlet of responsibility and find something to talk about that is rational and useful. (I exempt myself from this duty as I already talked about this very difficult issue). Who will save the site? Surely not the "useless" moderators or the elusive Ron Knight... Will it be Maxwell who will lead us from temptation or will LHF experience a stroke of keyboard genius that will distract us from our own self destruction?!?!?! Or will JOEY make his exultant return??? EEEEEEEEEK!!

Staying on the straight and narrow is ok but boring.......once in a while you need to let loose and give er hell - to hell with rational!:ignore:

Tomorrow, we will chill

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the record;the encounter between said tent pole and myself was consensual.

How do you know? Should I ask Cyle? Does he know??? Or would that pizz off Sunshinesmiles?

Aaaargh!!! We need a leader! A hero.... I need a hero... I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast, and he's got to be fresh from the fight, :Hammer3: D'OH!!! Oh crap... sorry, I got carried away!!! Now that stupid song is gonna be stuck in my head all night :mad:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey two of my posts disappeared......Who doesn't like boobies????

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, SledMamma is right, its time for us all to get our "panties" out of the bunches they are in and grow up. Enough with the bashing and other BS.

I actually wasn't trying to be right... just pass the time, and maybe smile at our "serious" selves a little... or a lot!! I'm just as bad as the rest: Read the entire Cyle questions thread from top to bottom, yessireee I did!! Yaaaaar :(

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yet another pointless thread. Starting another pointless thread to complain about pointless threads is pointless.

SHI!!! You are onto me :cool:

Staying on the straight and narrow is ok but boring.......once in a while you need to let loose and give er hell - to hell with rational!:ignore:

Tomorrow, we will chill

I don't need a raincheck; its all good in my hood. After all... I have boobies :)

We're having fun. Go away greenie.

Don't worry about the mods- haven't you heard that they are "useless"??? Just think of them like Paul Blart, Mall Cop :)

Top Bottom