Its almost that time i think.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, as the snow is melting the mud is comming. Going out this weekend [sat] for a ride. Is anyone else game?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Yep, as the snow is melting the mud is comming. Going out this weekend [sat] for a ride. Is anyone else game?

I'll be riding this weekend west of Rocky at the OUTWEST CAMPING area where we're having our Summer event. I have lots of work to do out there mapping trails and trying to build maps of the area. If anyone else is interested in coming out PM me.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be riding this weekend west of Rocky at the OUTWEST CAMPING area where we're having our Summer event. I have lots of work to do out there mapping trails and trying to build maps of the area. If anyone else is interested in coming out PM me.

If I were closer I would be there...:beerchug:

I have it set up to help out the CNP club as soon as enough snow melts. I would think with all the people from Edmonton and area you should be able to get tons of people to go out and help....hint hint

:beerchug:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
If I were closer I would be there...:beerchug:

I have it set up to help out the CNP club as soon as enough snow melts. I would think with all the people from Edmonton and area you should be able to get tons of people to go out and help....hint hint

:beerchug:

I'm not exactly looking for help. Its not really that hard of work quadding around with my gps, winching through the odd creek and drinking beer.:D:D But if anyone wants to come out and "help" drink the beers, your welcome to join.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly looking for help. Its not really that hard of work quadding around with my gps, winching through the odd creek and drinking beer.:D:D But if anyone wants to come out and "help" drink the beers, your welcome to join.

Whens this? This weekend or a different time?:DI know squat about GPS but I know about beer.LOL OH YA and helping

Top Bottom