Its almost that time i think.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know.. the time when the Quad section is above the snowmobile section.. mahahaha.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you mean "real men ride Kawasaki, after sledding season"

Fixed er for ya...Have a drink on me...:beerchug: :shots:

Not a big fan of the Can-am's. Found my Uncles machine and my Aunts machine were both to heavy and not enough power. Mind you they were the 400cc. I did like the 800, but couldn't justify the extra cost.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you know it!!!!!! It's that time, and I cannot wait. Heres some pics to start the excietment.

P.S. this is a quad section, could you boys talk about sleds elsewhere. LOLOLOL, The last pic is for you guys, as you can see, quads are still KING of the mountains. Right on top.LOL

MUD. MUD. MUD. MUD

Attachments

• quad 001.jpg
    quad 001.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 138
  • quad 002.jpg
    quad 002.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 140
  • quad 003.jpg
    quad 003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 137

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The last pic is for you guys, as you can see, quads are still KING of the mountains.
MUD. MUD. MUD. MUD

I WAS EXPECTING TO SCROLL DOWN AND SEE A COOL MOUNTAIN PIC .... WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, IS A "FOOTHILL" OR A "SPEEDBUMP":eek: AS US SLEDDERS REFER TO THEM AS.... I'LL LEAVE YOUR POST ALONE, AS LONG AS YOU QUIT HOPING FOR MUD IN THE MOUNTAINS..... LOL ..... HEY D.L.: LOOK INTO MY EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D:D:D;)

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, don't get me wrong. It can stay snowy in the mountains year round. I want MUD. Also, thats all. I think there is enough room for all to play. AND NO, MR. RICK,THAT IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT A SPEED BUMP, IT"S A MOUNTAIN, HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA . You would be scared. You would be shakkin' in your shorts. You just leave that kinda stuff to our kind. ...You....You sledder you.

doitonall4

Reaction score
What are you talking about.. quad season is like all year long, atleast for my fam it is.. I think the ATV stuff should be at the top all year long! :)

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about.. quad season is like all year long, atleast for my fam it is.. I think the ATV stuff should be at the top all year long! :)

Going this weekend. Got all the fluids changed in the Kawi and racks bent back into shape. Good to go....:beerchug:

Top Bottom