It Worked!

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been working on transforming my 08 crossfire 800 into a M8. Well I finally got it it put together and to my surprise the stock crossfire tunnel is plenty long for the 153 skid and 2.5 camo extreme track. However my buddy has his own project on the go and he gave me the entire back end of his '10 153 so I will put that stuff on it too. Also have air frames to go on it still. If anyone else would like to do something like this or is just curious how it looks, here is a picture. Over the years I have kept adding to it and as it sits I have installed barkbuster a arms and spindles, fox float 2s, burandt backcountry upgrade to the rear, 3" extrovert drivers, slp pipe kit, rk tek secondary, slp powder pros, short a/c seat, generic powermadd riser (looking to get replaced), sno pro deluxe gauge with lifter, and some venting. BDX two wheel kit, BDX anit stab kit, BDX 55/65 gearing in the diamond drive. Only thing left is to get some new bars and risers, new drive clutch spring with adjustable weights, and some scratchers. For now at least.....

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 321

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the Xfire. I thought about doing that to my Xfire 6 to, but then I had a chance to get a M7, so I jumped on that instead. You did a sweet job. :cool:

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the Xfire. I thought about doing that to my Xfire 6 to, but then I had a chance to get a M7, so I jumped on that instead. You did a sweet job. :cool:

Thanks. By now it probably would have been cheaper and definately less head ache to just buy a m series but that's too easy haha

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What year was the xfire?? Did you change the steering post to the adjustable one??

It's a 2008. The steering post is still stock. Since this picture I added the 09-11 tunnel and bumper and a set of air frame running boards. Looks waaayyyy better and I can't wait to try it out!

Top Bottom