It Better Snow tonight... Ive had enough already!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My T-Cat has been patient all winter. She has only got out a hand full of times to plow....next to nothing. This system better bring in some serious snow ..... I need to plow some SNOW! :mad:

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few guys around here have pulled out the toys to plow anything they could... saw 4 in my parents neighbourhood this morning haha, biggest smiles on their faces

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to use our clubs groomer

Attachments

• IMG00032-20110129-1514[1] glen pic of sled and groomer.jpg
    IMG00032-20110129-1514[1] glen pic of sled and groomer.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 116

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My T-Cat has been patient all winter. She has only got out a hand full of times to plow....next to nothing. This system better bring in some serious snow ..... I need to plow some SNOW! :mad:

I hear ya man!! I have used the quad about 4X this winter and with this recent snow has been great. Even brought the quad to work so I wouldn't have to shovel this time. Then get to go clear out my parents yard AND maybe a few of their neighbours yards too....with a grin from ear to ear!!:cool:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya man!! I have used the quad about 4X this winter and with this recent snow has been great. Even brought the quad to work so I wouldn't have to shovel this time. Then get to go clear out my parents yard AND maybe a few of their neighbours yards too....with a grin from ear to ear!!:cool:

Isn't plowing snow a blast! Stupid I know... but it is fun, Kind of like playing in the sand box when you were a kid! I plow my neighbours driveway too.... only the nice ones that dont call the cops because someone is "riding a quad on the road".... and i live out on an acreage where this should'nt be an issue. Love plowing snow! hope it snows more!

Top Bottom