Is your Sled ready, whats left?

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for the new tunnel for the king cat. Putting the vanamburg boondocker tunnel in, after that it's good too go.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha...i wish i ahd all that money to do mods on my sled..oh wait i need a new one...but im only 15 and i ride an indy sport 440..that im putting new tunnel in and breaks and hopefully pipeing it....but im too poor :(

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha...i wish i ahd all that money to do mods on my sled..oh wait i need a new one...but im only 15 and i ride an indy sport 440..that im putting new tunnel in and breaks and hopefully pipeing it....but im too poor :(

Don't worry too much, most of us are old and married, and would rather spend our money on our toys than our... wives. You are still young enough that you need to spend your money to trap, I mean seduce a nice young girl that has even a vague interest in sledding, or anything else that you do!

tekim:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wisdom comes with age Grasshopper....doesn't it???
Don't worry too much, most of us are old and married, and would rather spend our money on our toys than our... wives. You are still young enough that you need to spend your money to trap, I mean seduce a nice young girl that has even a vague interest in sledding, or anything else that you do!

tekim:D

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a 94' that runs is better than having a 2003 That doesn't (Like Me)!

Well, my Sled isn't exactly running at the moment. Or should I say, it runs but has a really bad case of smokers cough.
It just spews black smoke and doesn't go anywhere... Yamaha Service Dept here we come...

But in anycase I guess the 01' POO will have to DOO until the Yammy runs again and we sell it. It's a great sled, but it's much too heavy for the places I (TRY) to go with it.

The next question is, should I buy another POO, a DOO or a Kitty? (Suggestions Welcome) :headscratch3:
Looking to spend $3000.00-$5000.00 for something light, around 450-700 CC's and basically looks cool. :Snowmobile1::cool:

GRD

Reaction score
Took the steering post out this weekend, having it extended 6 inches... Hopefully I get it back soon, hoping to go for a burp on the November 30th weekend.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Took the steering post out this weekend, having it extended 6 inches... Hopefully I get it back soon, hoping to go for a burp on the November 30th weekend.

Hope ya get the post done by then or you will only be getting a BURP from drinking beer & watching Me !! LOL!:D:)

GRD

Reaction score
Hope ya get the post done by then or you will only be getting a BURP from drinking beer & watching Me !! LOL!:D:)

If TreeMan can't make it, and my sled isn't finished, and you and the Champ are ride ready, I may use his sled....

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me know you guys, I may cancel the Sask Whitetail trip to sled instead, looking at the Revy pictures its time!!!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the process of mounting a boss light weight seat and I still have to drain the carbs and fuel tank and finish porting the track.

Billy Boy:cool:

GRD

Reaction score
let me know you guys, I may cancel the Sask Whitetail trip to sled instead, looking at the Revy pictures its time!!!

I'll keep you posted Dobir, what or if we have a plan.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put the new bars on, still need to put new grip haters on, throttle cable exension, looking into pipes and possibly a seat(or re-cover the old one), and thinking a brighter head light would not be a bad idea. Shine it up and hit the snow!!

rosey

Reaction score
sleds are done and ready to ride. heading to revy on the 6th of dec. the boy is allready a sled head. i coudln't put them back on the trailer until he got a ride. you might notice hes on dads machine not moms.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 67

600 SummX

Reaction score
Mines ready. Replaced 7" riser with 10", drained gas, cleaned up clutchs and installed quick clickers, changed gear oil, greased her and installed bulk head stiffner (just behind the primary, between the engine and the shock mount). All other mods done last season. Only wish it were a 800, 600 is to small. Will upgrade to an Summit 800 Xp in a year or so.

Top Bottom