Is your ride ready for May long at Brule ?

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you want to know something that kid was just 16 years old in the video!!! balls!!! but thats the way you are when you have no bells!!! lol but it is sick

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banshee jetting from fmf was 260 mains, 30 pilots and remove air snorkel from air box lid and run fresh premium gas with mix. This was for my fmf sst pipes. Good luck may be able to go lower.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goddam man the totally sucks. I really hope ya find it. At least it wasn't loaded.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully on Sat morning. Buddy from Drayton is there . Maybe drive in tonight or in the wee hours of the morning. Bye.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the ride, anybody roll their quad or blow their motors up. How were the climbs in the trees.
I did make it but woke up in pain so I went home at 4 am, oh well better luck next time.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dunno weither to laugh or be worried. lol. 8" and swinger seems a little nerve wrecking. definetly gonna put a lock on the pants haha

lol im headin out there this weekend with a 14 inch swinger and a 20 shot of nos.....but thats a bike not a quad. just picked up a yfz 450 for the woman yesterday, looking foreward to seein how it rips out at brule !

looneyrod27

Reaction score
the riding was pretty awesome. there werent too many roll overs from our group on the quads, however the boys on the dirtbike were steady picking theirs off the ground. There was only one engine fatality there and i bet you cant guess who that was frenchy lol...

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not again!!!!! He must be pissed. Did he burn his quad. Maybe it's time for a color change.

Heard there was lots of cops checking for papers and checking on fires so they weren't left unattended. Two group of fire fighters were there at the end to put out lots of fire that weren't put out when people left. F***in mess everywhere. Sounds like people aren't picking up their sh*t and just burning it and leaving it behind.
Come on, if you have some room to haul some garbage out, please do. They will eventaully shut this place down or they will make it a pay to play area.
Losing this riding area would be a BAD thing.

Top Bottom