is this you?

CRFSummit

Reaction score
does this sound fimillar?
found this video on youtube, sooo funny :d

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyfTURryu7k[/media]

CRFSummit

Reaction score
if you watched it reply with what you think....i thought it was funny and kinda true as there is about 100 of those trucks in my town that fit the bill lol

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome...the ilusive black, lifted greasy duty. I think there's 4 on my block alone.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ahahahahah wow so funny and so true.. i wanna know where he is making 800$ an hr welding.. cuz i wanna apply

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy shizz i got a black super duty black rims but thats it no lift an only a v10 i better see if i can borrow some white sunglasses off my lil sister im not keepin up i feel only half deuche bag lol

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy shizz i got a black super duty black rims but thats it no lift an only a v10 i better see if i can borrow some white sunglasses off my lil sister im not keepin up i feel only half deuche bag lol

would that mean your the bag or the nozzle??:d:beer:

xcrider

Reaction score
This is some funny sheet!!
CRFSUMMIT will have to admit he is the director of this script. The poor kid happens to have some spare time on his hands now. Sitting idle while were waiting for parts to rebuild his bootom end on his 03 summit. Crappy luck buying a used summit and 3 rides later the crank packs er in.
The guy that sold it to us sold it in the nick o time, whether he knew it or not!!
Either way its our problem now and need to get er back up and running.
So while crfsummit sits down, grumbling he can't get out and ride, stay tuned for more funny sterotypeage funnies!!

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't think i've ever seen a lifted blacked out Stupid Duty before.

those trucks look good stock.

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
Ahahahahah! Scary there is some truth to this. :eek:
I drive a Dodge 3500 but I'm sending this to every Super Duty owner I know. lol

CRFSummit

Reaction score
yes i did make this video, thought it was funny lol will make some more about sleds or something...suggestions perhaps?....also i do have the time now with my blown crank! :(

Awesome...the ilusive black, lifted greasy duty. I think there's 4 on my block alone.

lol sooooo true about 50 or so of the truck descibed in my town

lol ahahahahah wow so funny and so true.. i wanna know where he is making 800$ an hr welding.. cuz i wanna apply

made it up lol try underwater welder they make that!

don't think i've ever seen a lifted blacked out Stupid Duty before.

those trucks look good stock.

to each his own, exept when everyone has the same lifted blacked out super duty lol

what is the website to make these...too funny!!

just search xtranormal on google and thats the website...easy to do, takes a while, and if you have facebook then you can sign on with that if not make a account takes about 30 seconds...try watching youtube vids on how to make one of these (helps alot)!!!!

xcrider

Reaction score
don't let the toon scare you off from getting a super duty.There are at lot of really nice add ons you can get. CRFsummit is just making a funny,I know deep down he really wants one of them babies for himself!!! I know he loves the rockstar rims.
I came pretty close to getting a greasy duty,but not without getting a pile of flack from crfsummit. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately the guy I was going to buy it from sold it to his brother.

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
HAHA, To funny only thing else could have been to specify that it is a Ford f-350 Harley Davidson Super Duty lol...Less the hat, shades and the fact I do my own work to my truck, it almost fits the bill..lol..all in good fun!!

Top Bottom