Is Ray switching sides?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So what are you going to do with the 200 "i hate Doo stickers " you had made? No i don't want any
I tried..... cuz that was funny !!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to imdoo'n again.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Care to elaborate on out preforms? lol.. And the heat issue was fix a LONG time ago. You haven't spent time in one lately. And again... ease of acsess.... Expand your horizons man.... You pull both of the seats out with one lever... a couple push nuts and the WHOLE engine is exposed. I never HAD to work on my maverick... and as far as maintenance... The oil plug and the filter are right out in the open... So im not quite sure what you are talking about.

It's all personal opinion, but I actually spent time in a 2015 last summer and that's what I found as well as the friend that was thinking of buying the XMR. We swapped units and both felt the same by the end of the ride. As far as never having to work on the XMR, I've never done anything other than maintenance on my RZR in 1,200 miles.
To each their own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think both brands are by an large pretty good ... I have noticed since 2010 a drop in popo quality , due to outsourced parts . That is not to say canam does not do this too though.....
pricing has become much more competive in canams line up though. While popo has gone up in price ....used to pay a premium for canam , now that has switched ...IMO.

Both are good machines though , and I seriously enjoy the rivalry and never ending banter about them both....
which ever one you purchase, won't be the best or a mistake either...
I firmly believe rider and proper " setup" of the machine plays a larger role than the name on the side in its overall satisfaction to the owner.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As people know I have had 2 rzr models and ride usually 2000 km a year of mud and trails.

Have I fixed lots yes.

I will not brand bash.

We purchased with an open mind and selected the Maverick for a number of reasons.

One reason is Val liked the color.

Martins and Trent are also very good to deal with.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have never owned a Mav till now... Might be a POS , who knows ?.... Guess I will find out soon enough though....

nothing wrong with kawi ... They are working on a sport SXS I hear!
Their 4 seaters are good , but performance wise are not in the same clas as a Mav XP or wildcat.... Nor are they designed to be .....
Cheers !

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe they're both members of the infamous "suds and buds" that camp together and play with each other's rubber chickens all the time.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

You forgot Doolaide

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have never owned a Mav till now... Might be a POS , who knows ?.... Guess I will find out soon enough though....
Whowaaa whow whow....YOU are buyin a Canned Ham SxS too? Worlds collide.....LOL

I think I agree with you politically, but yer kinda all over the map for riding machines....

edit: I'd buy a Maverick...but all my S&M forum data to date says they do nothing but overheat and handle poorly......

Edit edit: no I wouldn't....I can't afford a tank of gas.....

Edit edit edit: Kawi really isn't that great.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I have no problem switching them out ... You got me there ......

As for the mav , we will see .... Bought a Canam xmr and sold it after one ride... But the renegade I owned was flawless , other than pre power steering days...lol. Have to say my popos have been great rides ....I am not brand loyal, I bash them all, as you will note my constant dig about the crapppy Polaris axles.... Over and over.

anyways fire up the brute and bring it out with us for a rip... We will have a few laughs , in the end that's what really matters !

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kawi days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited: