Is Ray switching sides?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am really curious to see how it does. I tried making a deal with Martin in the west end and it never panned out so I went with the wildcat. I too have heard about the heat in the cab and that they are hard to work on but if that is in the past then that is awesome. They do have the best fit and finish on the market. Let's see how Ray and Val like it over time. No need to bash their shiny new toy.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am really curious to see how it does. I tried making a deal with Martin in the west end and it never panned out so I went with the wildcat. I too have heard about the heat in the cab and that they are hard to work on but if that is in the past then that is awesome. They do have the best fit and finish on the market. Let's see how Ray and Val like it over time. No need to bash their shiny new toy.

Ya don't bash shiny new toy.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Finally got some time to catch up on the reading part of this fantastic forum.......................Congratulations Ray!

That decision will generate a lot of discussion and the winter will fly by now............Bring on the mud and the rain!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got some time to catch up on the reading part of this fantastic forum.......................Congratulations Ray!

That decision will generate a lot of discussion and the winter will fly by now............Bring on the mud and the rain!

Thank you.

We are looking forward to driving our new machine.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well well.... not sure if this is 100% true.... but just seen something on FB.... looks like a friend of Ray's just went one up on him.... lmao

the 1000R turbo is a nice machine too... hehehe

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride Arff. That is one nice unit that will give you years of fun any where you travel.

Did you pick a new name for the beast, or waiting till you folks get some rides on it ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had no way to get the tie down system officially approved, so had to leave it there. lol. didn't meet my needs at this time.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sippin it, that old codger has a still out at marble mountain ..... He makes the chit.... Trouble is can never find the place though...!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sippin it, that old codger has a still out at marble mountain ..... He makes the chit.... Trouble is can never find the place though...!

yup! been there once, forgot where I was and have never found it since. like the lost lemon mine, may have found that also. lol.

love to do that ride again someday, I have a belt now

Top Bottom