Is Ray switching sides?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right. Almost empty. I get another one

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well have had rain,hail, snow and now major rain so far today.

About 4 hours of sort of nice weather all day

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The province also intends to clamp down on "mud-bogging" — spinning wheels in muddy areas — which damages the landscape.

And how are they going to do that?,..... you get a ticket for stunting?...... what about the mud hole you need to go through when there is no other way out ?

What law are we breaking here?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The province also intends to clamp down on "mud-bogging" — spinning wheels in muddy areas — which damages the landscape.

And how are they going to do that?,..... you get a ticket for stunting?...... what about the mud hole you need to go through when there is no other way out ?

They are installing unicorns at all mud holes.

The unicorn will pick you and your machine up and fly you over the mud hole.

No wheel spin.

Only cost is carbon tax on unicorn farts

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I think its more those that are purposely going back and forth through said muddy areas, further destroying the terrain. Might encourage more people to spend some time and build some bridges, or "corduroy" an area

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its more those that are purposely going back and forth through said muddy areas, further destroying the terrain. Might encourage more people to spend some time and build some bridges, or "corduroy" an area

I agree.

We visited with Esrd, srd and Rcmp at the creek last year when we camped at it.

They said take direct route across to trail. Do not spin or wash machine.

I talked with Rocky Rcmp this week.
They will be out on machines.
I told them to come for coffee.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hilarious how "mudding" wrecks the environment. Was out last weekend fir 4 days...rode down out of our fave "mud hole trails" and it disappeared for a mile....into a clear-cut! FFS.

Edit: rode the 570 "LMR"....my ECM is getting a touch up...looove that thing! Wife would be horrified to see where that thing went! Since it isssss my backup quad, I may get some Elkas fir it....

Last edited:
Top Bottom