Is man made climate change real?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently his net worth before entering the whitehouse was $1.3 million. He is now worth no less than $40 million and the New York Times figures it is as high as $135 million. His presidential salary was only $400k and his presidential pension is only $200k.

guess I should have been a public speaker! lmao

nothing fishy going on there!

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to see who is stealing the most money...Have a look at what the Trudeau foundation has put in their bank account in the last few years. Give a few billion of taxpayers money and reap the rewards, i am sure giving to the clinton foundation helped as well.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to see who is stealing the most money...Have a look at what the Trudeau foundation has put in their bank account in the last few years. Give a few billion of taxpayers money and reap the rewards, i am sure giving to the clinton foundation helped as well.

lots of scams going on in politics that is for sure.

politics is a good line of work.

in other news, I'm starting my own non profit foundation.

the lambos for Lilduke foundation.

please open up your wallet for this great cause.
going to be doing some amazing things. going to drill
a well in Africa if there is any money leftover.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Is man' made climate change real?

So Greta Thunberg at 16 is suddenly an environment expert about the 4.2 billion year old 3rd rock from the sun, but Omar Khadr at 15 years and 10 months old was an unaware youth not knowing the consequences of building bombs and killing an American soldier because of his indoctrination? And not guilty in Trudeau’s eyes to the tune of 10.5 mill.

Would seem Gretas indoctrination a more convenient truth.

She’s a pawn and the adults herding her around have deplorable agendas.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So are the liberal lefties who tell us we should listen to 16 year old Greta Thunberg also the ones who tell us at 29 years old blackface Trudeau was too young to know better?

I don't think that is the message at all. She is just asking people to listen to the scientists.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wtf do the scientists want us to do? die of starvation or freeze to death?we heard them already. but I'm still going to heat my house in the winter because it's really cold. and I'm still going to drive to work, eat food and enjoy the other benifit's of fossil fuels. sorry not sorry. the world isn't ending.

what they need is a salesman not a scientist, go sell China on Carbon capture, and thier non problem is solved...

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m sure when Greta, mom and dad sign a seven figure book deal she will suddenly recover her lost youth. She unfortunately is a pawn in others agendas I feel bad the eco alarmists have gotten her to a point where she feels as she does... but hey she can’t feel too bad she was ok leaving a carbon foot print to fly in for her 30 second speech rather than Skype.

Top Bottom