Is man made climate change real?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you mean inaccurate? yeah once the ice get past a certain age and is compressed for thousands of years it isnt too easy to date accurately.

They also use the sediment layers in the ocean to back it up. It is just not the CO2 they are checking but all the eruptions, meteor strikes it even shows the old lead mines from 1000s of years ago. It is an amazing science similar to growth rings in trees. The IPCC would like to discredit it as it does not fit into their tax rip off scheme. Of coarse if you believe the earth is only 6000 years old there is no use even reading this.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They also use the sediment layers in the ocean to back it up. It is just not the CO2 they are checking but all the eruptions, meteor strikes it even shows the old lead mines from 1000s of years ago. It is an amazing science similar to growth rings in trees. The IPCC would like to discredit it as it does not fit into their tax rip off scheme. Of coarse if you believe the earth is only 6000 years old there is no use even reading this.

I don't know how old the earth is. probably older than 6000 years though. sediment layers are great, but not very accurate when you get into 100,000''s of years I'd bet. but I've been wrong before.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sediment layers are not as accurate, but shows approximate times the poles switched north to south and back again. Also warming and cooling oceans kill certain marine life and volcanic sediments as well. It also has layers just not yearly layers.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting field of research you're in. i just work in construction, entertaining myself on s&m via my smart phone . how long have you been working as a geologist?

sounds like you know a lot.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a geologist, i just do a lot of research to see if they are telling the truth about the planet overheating... or if we are getting horn winkled by a bunch of turds getting rich off of a carbon tax. No one wants to die from an overheating planet if it was a man made.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you aren't a geologist. I was being sarcastic.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(Maybe instead of a carbon tax we should plant trees)

how bout a tax rebate when plant

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently we will find out by the end of 2020 if it's too late for man kind. Or is it people kind now??? And on that note shouldn't everywhere be reporting this as people kind climate change? Why are only men responsible for this? Im offended.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-48964736

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same here. Its was +33 yesterday then last night we paid dearly for it. Tons of rain all night and its still pouring out there.
I know one thing is true. Ive used my furnace in my house more times in june and july than I ever had. Enough of this rain! Where the hell is summer! I want global warming right now.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the family to mount tyrrell Museum the other day. I read the earth had 5 major extinction events. Death due to changing environment or a outside force that caused a shift in the environment.
It was neat looking at the maps and seeing where the Ice and water once were.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the family to mount tyrrell Museum the other day. I read the earth had 5 major extinction events. Death due to changing environment or a outside force that caused a shift in the environment.
It was neat looking at the maps and seeing where the Ice and water once were.

Yeah, it's so hard to believe there was climate change way back then!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
It should be mandatory for all climate alarmists like Suzuki and Climate Barbie to go there.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's so hard to believe there was climate change way back then!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
It should be mandatory for all climate alarmists like Suzuki and Climate Barbie to go there.

Yah no kidding, interesting isn’t it.
One of the extinction events was thought to be caused by a drop in O2 levels. I don’t remember which period it was.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When will the sheep wake up to this ****.

Collecting millions from these tards happily paying it thinking they are saving the planet. What a great gig, hard to stop an avalanche of sheeples that can't think for themselves.

Top Bottom