Is man made climate change real?

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of these aholes actually cared about the environment in Canada they wouldn't be importing millions of people and living their lives as 100% hypocrites.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Climate barbie and David Suzuki don't even believe what they are preaching ...if they truly believed CO2 is ending the world, they would they would start reducing their large carbon foot print. Do as i say not as i do, and if you pay us a large tax we will look after you. Not sure how people cannot see through this charade. I can see naive children falling for it.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which sleds do you guys think have the least negative impact on the climate? My first though was Yamaha because of the clean burning four stroke technology......but then taking into account the need to turbocharge them to keep up with the other brands burns more fuel and releases more evil carbon. Plus the extra energy required to produce all of the additional mass they contain. Throw on top of that all of the extra fuel it takes to haul them around. Now I’m not so sure.

Polaris then seems like the obvious choice because they are the lightest so less resources to manufacture and less energy to haul them around. But then if you take into account all of the extra trips hauling them to the dealership for repair, and im guessing that all the hot air that Polaris riders constantly expel has to contain co2.....so again, the footprint isn’t as small as you would think.

Has to be skidoo. Lightweight, reliable, cutting edge technology, and this is skidoo and mud.

Arctic cat.....don’t care and my breakfast just got here

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can borrow my daughters sled made out of wood if the climate warrior in you is really strong and don't want to be a hypocrite. I'll be burning carbon and loving it.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said, the clouds will save us. Johnny what is your opinion on increasing cloudiness due to increased evaporation from increased global temperature and do you agree that the clouds will cause a cooling effect? Or do you believe the clouds moisture will absorb heat and insulate us causing higher temps?

I don't think it's clouds personally but if the paper gets peer reviewed and other people can duplicate the results then there might be something to it.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said, the clouds will save us. Johnny what is your opinion on increasing cloudiness due to increased evaporation from increased global temperature and do you agree that the clouds will cause a cooling effect? Or do you believe the clouds moisture will absorb heat and insulate us causing higher temps?

It's also theorized that clouds could potentially kill us. They figure that there's a tipping point where if the global temperatures climb high enough, we'll cloud over and be thrown into an ice age. Regardless, the real debate is how much of this inevitable change is influenced by mankind.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When guys like this start to speak up about the climate emergency hoax, we should probably listen...
[h=2]Greenpeace co-founder and former president of Greenpeace Canada Patrick Moore described the cynical and corrupt machinations fueling the narrative of anthropocentric global warming and “climate change” in a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.[/h]

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/201...P46IxkQ240TRXGUPDVAWBp4mvfTk_D1v30y_amUmyLhVM

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to figure out how much co2 was in the atmosphere over the past 400,000 years they drill core samples in ice and analyze "ancient air bubbles" co2 content. I seriously question how accurate those result could possibly be, but for that to work at all it means that ice is also the thickest it's been in 400,000 years. so must be getting colder?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAKegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3mfNzzH3WmB49_EQIWp9oz

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and then they want to claim to know exactly how much co2 was in the atmosphere 100million years ago from looking at rocks? pfffft yeah right...

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to figure out how much co2 was in the atmosphere over the past 400,000 years they drill core samples in ice and analyze "ancient air bubbles" co2 content. I seriously question how accurate those result could possibly be, but for that to work at all it means that ice is also the thickest it's been in 400,000 years. so must be getting colder?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAKegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3mfNzzH3WmB49_EQIWp9oz

No it just means the ice is 400,000 years old.

Think of it like a glacier, at the top ice and snow accumulate faster than they melt because it is colder higher on the mountain. At some point on the way down there is the equilibrium line where the ice melts as fast as it forms. And then further down the ablation zone is where the ice melts faster than it can be deposited. The ice sheets in Antarctica are just glaciers on a massive scale, where it takes millennia for ice to go from the point of accumulation to the the point of ablation.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it just means the ice is 400,000 years old.

Think of it like a glacier, at the top ice and snow accumulate faster than they melt because it is colder higher on the mountain. At some point on the way down there is the equilibrium line where the ice melts as fast as it forms. And then further down the ablation zone is where the ice melts faster than it can be deposited. The ice sheets in Antarctica are just glaciers on a massive scale, where it takes millennia for ice to go from the point of accumulation to the the point of ablation.

That could be, but I still have my doubts that ice cores can give an accurate representation of the atmospheric C02 levels for the past 400,000 years.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fresh snow on the mountain today.

2019-07-18 09.24.31.jpg

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fresh snow on the mountain today.

View attachment 217971

Went over to the Wednesday night social yesterday evening...had jeans on, a light puffy and my winter shell. Our furnace has been on lots of nights in June and a couple nights in July.

The climate alarmists just call this current cold/wet event weather variability but if it was hot and dry with forest fires, like the last couple of years, well, that’s called a climate emergency.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That could be, but I still have my doubts that ice cores can give an accurate representation of the atmospheric C02 levels for the past 400,000 years.

And climate alarmists are really good at labellng any data points that don't support their position as "anomalies" and then eliminating them from the data set.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not only is it accurate on CO2 levels but it is also accurate by age. Using these ice core samples CO2 as proven not to be the driver of global warming but the follower of it by 500 years. But some how it has gotten changed around in the last 20 years. The greatest fear mongering tax ever invented.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not only is it accurate on CO2 levels but it is also accurate by age. Using these ice core samples CO2 as proven not to be the driver of global warming but the follower of it by 500 years. But some how it has gotten changed around in the last 20 years. The greatest fear mongering tax ever invented.

you mean inaccurate? yeah once the ice get past a certain age and is compressed for thousands of years it isnt too easy to date accurately.

Top Bottom