Is it worth it

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buying a new truck every two years you're eating a grand a month in depreciation, from a purely financial POV you're certainly no further ahead.

You Dodge boys just love the punishment hey? Wonder why they're $10k less than the other two?;)

I agree with you...I'm definitely no further ahead financially for sure. My point was we all have opinions on what we decide to drive...I don't think because we decide to drive new it makes us stupid nor do I believe all the new trucks are junk...every brand of truck has its issues but its the luck of the draw you either get a real good one or a lemon no matter what the badge on the grill is.

I do disagree with you on the price tag though...I'm not brand loyal and I was just shopping for a new 1 ton diesel and with the 09's they are about $3000 in difference between the 3 brands...Dodge being in the middle but if I were to get a 2010 it is looking like Dodge is going to be if not as much then more then the Ford this year.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i seem to got pretty good feed back on the dodge diesel, but how do you guys feel about the chevy duramax diesel engine?

Top Bottom