Is it to late to join the club?

BIGE4x4

Reaction score
Hi, Is it to late to join the club?
I am new to the area and I don't know many people especially ones with a sled. I just picked up a 2003 MXZ renegade and I would like to join to meet new friends with sleds I don't know the trails here but I'm thinking of going on my next set of days off on Monday*
Jan 31 or Maybe Tuesday Feb 01. I know it's not the best time for most but I hope that some of you will make it out. I am also an amateur photographer and would like to take a few trail picture of other sleds. And hopefully of some wild life and nature shots. I don't know if I'll bring the Camara on the first trip because it cost me more than the sled lol but you never know.
/\(",,")/\:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I hope you join the club......... We are having a santa's toy run at the clubhouse this sunday(jan 30/11), and there will be hotdogs etc..... Lotsa great members in the club. See other headings under this forum(fort saskatchewan snow angel's) for more info.....;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, Is it to late to join the club?
I am new to the area and I don't know many people especially ones with a sled. I just picked up a 2003 MXZ renegade and I would like to join to meet new friends with sleds I don't know the trails here but I'm thinking of going on my next set of days off on Monday*
Jan 31 or Maybe Tuesday Feb 01. I know it's not the best time for most but I hope that some of you will make it out. I am also an amateur photographer and would like to take a few trail picture of other sleds. And hopefully of some wild life and nature shots. I don't know if I'll bring the Camara on the first trip because it cost me more than the sled lol but you never know.
/\(",,")/\:beer:

Never to late to join a club, the more people in the clubs, the better we are represented in all government decisions, get out there and join!

Top Bottom