Is it possible?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just me and my buddy Freak....and one creeper.....maybe OK13?

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im saying that my wedge will spank all 2013 sleds from the big 4.

Not ALL of them have a "claimed" 200HP. So in a straight up pull, I could see this happening.
But that's about it, good luck on dealing with a factory Cat turbo. LOL

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not ALL of them have a "claimed" 200HP. So in a straight up pull, I could see this happening.
But that's about it, good luck on dealing with a factory Cat turbo. LOL

Your not talking bout the fat 1100 four stroke turbo are you?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your not talking bout the fat 1100 four stroke turbo are you?

Yup...... they are fat, but what I have seen in Revy, is that they do pull pretty good.
Other than that, I don't think your wedge could hold up to ANY new 800 in tree riding and if it did, you would be bagged out for the night.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup...... they are fat, but what I have seen in Revy, is that they do pull pretty good.
Other than that, I don't think your wedge could hold up to ANY new 800 in tree riding and if it did, you would be bagged out for the night.

Wow I think a moderator should be smart enough to know that the 1100 turbo cat is good for f all even with an extra 5 lbs of boost.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow I think a moderator should be smart enough to know that the 1100 turbo cat is good for f all even with an extra 5 lbs of boost.

WTF..... does me being a mod have to do with my knowledge of ALL sleds :confused:

I had a wedge, that was modded by mountain magic. Great sled, but I would never go back to jetting, and being dead tired after a days ride.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF..... does me being a mod have to do with my knowledge of ALL sleds :confused:

I had a wedge, that was modded by mountain magic. Great sled, but I would never go back to jetting, and being dead tired after a days ride.
Was it modded or built there is a huge difference. I can sled all day drink till midnight and get up at 6am and do it all over. On a stock sled I have 2 drinks and Im in bed at 7pm.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it modded or built there is a huge difference. I can sled all day drink till midnight and get up at 6am and do it all over. On a stock sled I have 2 drinks and Im in bed at 7pm.

your delusional. I Know, I know, that's a big word so I will give the definition with it.

Delusional.

Believing that a 15 year old sled would beat all other newer sleds in a head to head all out competition.

maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of :

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your delusional. I Know, I know, that's a big word so I will give the definition with it.

Delusional.

Believing that a 15 year old sled would beat all other newer sleds in a head to head all out competition.

maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of :

This is akward. I may be ill but I think I agree with LHF. Sever builds a strong engine and MMagic a great chassis, I think it would out run a STOCK 2013 without to much issue.
Would there be as much ridicule directed at LHF it his sled wasn't so fuggin ugly? Picture it with a CMX hood and flat black.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Delusional.

It could beat a Polaris 120.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is akward. I may be ill but I think I agree with LHF. Sever builds a strong engine and MMagic a great chassis, I think it would out run a STOCK 2013 without to much issue.
Would there be as much ridicule directed at LHF it his sled wasn't so fuggin ugly? Picture it with a CMX hood and flat black.

Thanks for being so knowledgeable but be prepared to get slammed by the unfortunate.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if i was dating that heavy hauler amsoil girl i would be in bed by 7pm but with a hell of alot more than 2 drinks..lol

Top Bottom