Is Crack Cheap??????

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on guys, gotta be worth it, its a speed demon plain and simple! gotta be # 1 the grass drags

ya if you tie it to a top fueller and drag it.across the grass. seen one the other day on kijiji guy built a s chassis mod sweet lookin machine, new carbon fibre rear skid this season, he was asking 25g yeh its got a 5 thousand dollar rear skid in it but really buddy its a s chassis. not our fault you fd up and spent 30g to build a 12 yr old sled.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled is at a dealer so of course they double or tripple the price, worst part is is that some sucker will even buy it!!

even though the , not original hood is resale red.....those babies are stone boats........fast....when its in the back of a truck............ we raced those back in the day......heavy........the 500 could actually be tuned to beat the 600.......

just the facts

T

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ,at least its not a scam, theres a 2008 Yamaha Nitro on there for same price as that old 96.. and she lives in Eastern canada and her daughter needs a operation and you can pay Ebay and have machine delivered , and if not happy, she will have machine picked up and refund your money..

here is the exact email

Hi ,
I apologize for my late reply but I`m located at Hospital with my
daughter,the thing is i have to stay here with her and i don`t have time to
stay and meet with all my potential buyers, that is why i gave to a shipping
company that will ship it to the next owner(on my cost).
The sale will be managed through eBay under their Vehicle Purchase
Protection program since they offer the highest rate of safety and
reliability for transactions.
Through their Vehicle Purchase Program you will have 5 days to inspect and
test it before proceeding to the payment step. eBay will complete the
invoice in your name and will instruct me to start the shipping once they
will verify the delivery address.
So if you agree please email me your full name and address so I can start
the official procedure trough eBay and they will send the invoice
and the details how the affiliated DAS company will shipp the
vehicle.(closed cargo, time for delivery...)
PS: I paid the eBay registration fee and you don't have to pay anything
else.

YEA RIGHT...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
HA, last year before i bought my sled, i saw so many ads like that, same story differnt ppl, well differnt emails and phony addresses (all the scams could be the same person?)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Apparently people don't really want to sell their machines....

I've been looking around, just for fun.... some examples are...

1998 Summit 670 with some mods... won't rev over 3500RPM, needs a tune up, priced for quick sale $3500

or

2002 summit 700 (older style "S" chasis) nice shape runs good but $5000.....:eek:

If I were to buy a sled today I would probably go down to Martin (west edm) and pick up the 2005 154" Summit Adreniline 800HO with 1200Km, bar riser, ski-doo tunnel mount jerry can and tunnel mount bag for $4700

$4700 is the asking price...I'd bet a guy could walk in with $4400 cash in hand and walk out with a 2005 800HO.... set up.....

I'm gonna wait on a new sled....but that right there seems like a sweet deal to me.......

Makes a guy question whether 2800-3000-3200 ect.... is worth it for a 1998 or 1999....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not necessarily. sometimes dealers take a loss or break even on used machines in order to help out a good customer get upgraded

Maybe your right.... Guess I should sometimes give a dealer the bennifit of the doubt and not assume worst case...

I'm glad they were there saturday

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen that sled there, the sales guy told me it had a bent front bulk head, the a arm on the left side is touching the shock. Or it would be at my house right now, and my wife would be riding my 670. We went there on a whim and she said, "Oh i'd let you take that home right now.." She either knew it was damaged before I did or... I wasn't going to say no in her obviously delirious/crazy state, to bad it is damaged. :rant:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Seen that sled there, the sales guy told me it had a bent front bulk head, the a arm on the left side is touching the shock. Or it would be at my house right now, and my wife would be riding my 670. We went there on a whim and she said, "Oh i'd let you take that home right now.." She either knew it was damaged before I did or... I wasn't going to say no in her obviously delirious/crazy state, to bad it is damaged. :rant:

That explains a lot..... i didn't look closely or ask about it because I'm not in a position to buy and I would have been teasing myself......

Thanks for the info........

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just it...most people don't realize that what a sled is worth too them...isn't really what it's worth on the market. If you don't want to lower your price, keep your sled. I have a dilemma right now because I have an 02 summit 800 152 that just recently has a whole new engine. It is in excellent condition. I was thinking of selling for 3000 - 3500....now do ya think that is too much. I don't want to be smoking crack..lol. I have seen 95 and 96's for 2500 bucks. Give me a break.

Top Bottom