Is anyone thinking about going sledding the long weekend?

tannerh

Reaction score
Me and my buddy's are thinking about stoping in at Quartzs on Nov 9 and if the snow sucks we are going to go to Reve. This plan is set in stone now so I was wondering if any one has been riding in these areas or has any info about the snow or could up date me on the snow conditions. Is anyone else going out over the long weekend?

framtam

Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im riding Nov 9th 100% for sure,,, probably not quartz tho, but maybe...

might go burn some gas at quartz this saterday if im bored..

Last edited:

tannerh

Reaction score
Right on. I seen that vid and it got the old ball turning pretty hard I was out there two years ago on oct 30 and there was a lot less snow than that and it was still fun. I have been keeping a close look on the weather and I think there should be some good snow past the cabin at quartz I just hope it's getting snow not rain. I hope u find some snow on the weekend and if ya do keep me posted please.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the revelstoke conditions thread. Rough-country give us all a "no BS" update.

tannerh

Reaction score
Ya I have been watching all the posts to see what is going on and all the web cams and the weather network as well. I got the ich bad to go sledding. But there is three of us that are going on the long weekend and were going to sled or go to the strippers depending on the snow.

sledrat403

Reaction score
Ya I have been watching all the posts to see what is going on and all the web cams and the weather network as well. I got the ich bad to go sledding. But there is three of us that are going on the long weekend and were going to sled or go to the strippers depending on the snow.

Well in that case hitting a couple rocks might still be cheaper!

Top Bottom