ipod/iphone Boombox

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for one and wondering what is good and what to stay away from. Some friends last weekend had a Harman Kardon and it had really good sound.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for one and wondering what is good and what to stay away from. Some friends last weekend had a Harman Kardon and it had really good sound.

i have the bose one and its un real....would never believe it could sound that clear and loud.... battery and ac...plug im sure the HK is good too...quality definitely pays off in this area...

T

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the bose one and its un real....would never believe it could sound that clear and loud.... battery and ac...plug im sure the HK is good too...quality definitely pays off in this area...

T

I can a test to that. Bose really makes an awesome product. I heard Terry's this last weekend at his staff camp out. I want one. Told the Mrs I want one. HMMMM my birthday is coming up in Sept. I wonder If she'll get me one?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

T

Terry do you have that (I think it's called the Bose 10) the one that is around $680.0 or the cheaper one?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry do you have that (I think it's called the Bose 10) the one that is around $680.0 or the cheaper one?

He's got this one: The Sound Dock Portable
SoundDock Portable Digital Music System - Bose iPod Speakers and iPod Docking Stations - iPod Accessories

It's awesome. The sound is crystal clear, even when it's loud. What's really nice about it is like Terry said, it has a built-in lithium-ion battery so you can take it with you where ever you go, or you can leave it plugged in to charge! He always has it out and about when he & mom are camping.
Another thing, it's Apple Certified, so if you have an iPhone, it won't always pop up saying "This device is not compatible with iPhone, would you like to turn off wireless to reduce noise" (or whatever it says - the Philips one that I have at home says that everytime I put my dang phone on it!)

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's got this one: The Sound Dock Portable
SoundDock Portable Digital Music System - Bose iPod Speakers and iPod Docking Stations - iPod Accessories

It's awesome. The sound is crystal clear, even when it's loud. What's really nice about it is like Terry said, it has a built-in lithium-ion battery so you can take it with you where ever you go, or you can leave it plugged in to charge! He always has it out and about when he & mom are camping.
Another thing, it's Apple Certified, so if you have an iPhone, it won't always pop up saying "This device is not compatible with iPhone, would you like to turn off wireless to reduce noise" (or whatever it says - the Philips one that I have at home says that everytime I put my dang phone on it!)

OK it's the cheaper one. I can dig that. I read a couple reviews on the more expensive one and some folks said it has to much reverb and in most cases too much bass as well. I'll definitely check this one out. Thanks.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can a test to that. Bose really makes an awesome product. I heard Terry's this last weekend at his staff camp out. I want one. Told the Mrs I want one. HMMMM my birthday is coming up in Sept. I wonder If she'll get me one?

I really like it too.... My birthday is also coming up..... hmmmmm..... :D :D LOL

Top Bottom