Interesting poll on Snowest forum

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive just been having fun messing with maxwell, i know what im riding next year, and thats all that matters to me, but usually the ones flapping about how bad there machine is or how they are the baddest riders in the world blah blah blah need to be reminded that the only difference between there ass and there mouth is the fact that one has a nose above it, and if they were to use it, they would smell the crap thats coming out of it smells a lot like the stuff coming outta there ass,............and then mabye shut up and try listen for a change

...sry to say but maxwell speaks from experience...hes a sled mechanic. Knows what he is talking about.
Riding wise....pretty sure he would drop you like a bad habit!:d
If anything it sounds like your the loud mouth one now, got a bit too much sand in your v@g!n@?

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive just been having fun messing with maxwell, i know what im riding next year, and thats all that matters to me, but usually the ones flapping about how bad there machine is or how they are the baddest riders in the world blah blah blah need to be reminded that the only difference between there ass and there mouth is the fact that one has a nose above it, and if they were to use it, they would smell the crap thats coming out of it smells a lot like the stuff coming outta there ass,............and then mabye shut up and try listen for a change

Hey Captian I have as much fun hassling Maxwell as most others on here, but I think your being kind of nasty. JMHO

Trench:eek:

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of diarea....twenty hot wings and ten green beers last night...not good

Ya...the McDicks after was a BAD idea...apparently it doesnt mix well with green beer
Werent you in Calgary? Where did you go out?

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DownhillBill, are you the guy with the green plaid wrap on your XP? If thats you we met you out at Forester on the Family day weekend. We were the guys loaning tools to your buddy with the blown chaincase on his tubo Yamaha. Unless of course it's someone else that has that wrap on thier sled.

Trench:beer:

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DownhillBill, are you the guy with the green plaid wrap on your XP? If thats you we met you out at Forester on the Family day weekend. We were the guys loaning tools to your buddy with the blown chaincase on his tubo Yamaha. Unless of course it's someone else that has that wrap on thier sled.

Trench:beer:

Yessir, thanks again for the tools! Yammys are crazy hard to get the chaincase open if your up on the hill! I replied back in other thread too:d:beer::d

Captain Undies

Reaction score
...sry to say but maxwell speaks from experience...hes a sled mechanic. Knows what he is talking about.
If anything it sounds like your the loud mouth one now, got a bit too much sand in your v@g!n@?[/QUOTE

just making a geuss here..........you must have the same sled as maxwell...............does it have shark blood in it as well and able to beat up chuck norris? ...Does it also go out at night and fight crime while you sleep...has it cured cancer?? .......wow, amazing there is another sled out there like his hmmmmmm

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anything it sounds like your the loud mouth one now, got a bit too much sand in your v@g!n@?[/QUOTE

just making a geuss here..........you must have the same sled as maxwell...............does it have shark blood in it as well and able to beat up chuck norris? ...Does it also go out at night and fight crime while you sleep...has it cured cancer?? .......wow, amazing there is another sled out there like his hmmmmmm

Hey hey hey lets keep Chuck out of this.....:p

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As fun as it is to bug Maxwell, I think he usually has some really good educated info and is quick to help others out. Just a little skidoo biased but I won't hold that against him. Everyone has a favourite. My :twocents:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm I see where your coming from however.....

Wouldn't someone who has only ridden skidoo and aLways talking them up be biased?

I've tested compared and spent many days riding all the other new models.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think half the fun of sledding is all the sh!t talk that goes on between your buds and their choice of ride. I could care less what a guy rides as long as he is not a jerk on the hill!!!

Trench:beer::beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tested compared and spent many days riding all the other new models.

A guy at work was trying to decide between the ProClimb and a 2012 XP. I told him that in my opinion nothing can touch a 163 XP in DEEEEEEP, baseless powder. It's pretty tough to compete with a 163 X 16 in those conditions. I have no choice other than to agree with Maxwell on that one.:( I don't like the XP's myself, and would be Snowchecking a ProClimb if it were me, but just cause I'm a Cat guy (right now) I didn't feel right telling him that just cause it's a Cat, the ProClimb will DESTROY every other sled ever made.:beer:

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have a similar sled to maxwells, mine has TIGERS BLOOD though. Not really sure what sharks blood does...? I had no idea chuck norris sleds...im sure he would suck though. I guess his roundhouse would work well for clearing running boards...other than that though...no dice!
My sled doesnt do anything out of the ordinary...just makes the kitties cry!:d:d

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 163 CE on my Pro,but cant compare with any XP's as there are none up on top here!:shrug:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dI dont know as I never rode with the Series 5.1. It doesn't matter as I am just yanking on Max's chain anyway. I do like the CE track though.:beer:

Top Bottom