Interco

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All skinny isn't bad either, and they work. I'm 18 and a fairly light dud too so flotation isn't too much of an issue with me.

I'll look at prices and decide from there.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you had EPS I'd probably say 12's all around, you can rotate and you get more flotation and it looks badass. But if you want an easier steering experience get 10/12

Ya with the power steering I have no problem with the wides all around. It does look super bad ass and helps with the floatation on the skeg but the front comes up to much in deep water so they don't help me much there.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All skinny isn't bad either, and they work. I'm 18 and a fairly light dud too so flotation isn't too much of an issue with me.

I'll look at prices and decide from there.

Shaun dony be silly. We got tons of skeg around, dont you dare do all skinnies cause I dont wanna be pulling you out all day. :nono:

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would go with a skinny wide combo just to be a bit safer on the front diff. have you ever thought about 29.5 terminators

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shaun dony be silly. We got tons of skeg around, dont you dare do all skinnies cause I dont wanna be pulling you out all day. :nono:

Yeah, I want to be the one pulling for once!!

i would go with a skinny wide combo just to be a bit safer on the front diff. have you ever thought about 29.5 terminators

I've seen 'em before and heard they work good. I think they are supposed to be coming out with a lighter version. I've heard people talking about lighter Terminators for a while now over on Highlifter.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skinny/wide combo has another benefit: your front tires dig a rut and as your back tires follow they have a couple extra inches of grip on the sides to help keep you moving forward. Went on a ride with a guy in a rhino who had the same set up as me only he had 10 wide all around and I run a 10/12 combo. I noticed he had a hard time getting through some spots that I had no trouble with and I'm sure the extra width on the rear was a big part of it.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats everyone think of the super swamped vampire? There's quite the lug on those.

Sent from my white iPhone 4

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28 vamps edls run real short only about a 26 are you just not sure about a 29.5 or what just asking lol

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy had a set of vampires on his kingquad. They work good but do run small. Slap a set of 29.5 outlaws on that brute with some clutch work and you won't be disapointed about it. then your buddy with the mudzillas will be stuck in your ruts. Just take it easy on the front diff on that thing and you should be fine.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy had a set of vampires on his kingquad. They work good but do run small. Slap a set of 29.5 outlaws on that brute with some clutch work and you won't be disapointed about it. then your buddy with the mudzillas will be stuck in your ruts. Just take it easy on the front diff on that thing and you should be fine.

I dunno about that haha, it has to do with the rider as well :d

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best all around tire, Swamp Lite, no doubt. I'm very happy with the traction and the wear of these tires.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno about that haha, it has to do with the rider as well :d

Talk to me when you can wheelie as far as I do. Lol! :beer: :d

Trust me you won't regret it. Make sure you watch your a-arm bushings though, they wear out fast with the big tires and wheelies!(not that I would know:d)

True enough, how often do you replace yours?

Best all around tire, Swamp Lite, no doubt. I'm very happy with the traction and the wear of these tires.

I wouldn't doubt it, they roll super smooth when I tried 'em, but I'm almost always in mud.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put greese nipples on all my control arms have only replaced bushings once in 2800km

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put greese nipples on all my control arms have only replaced bushings once in 2800km

Sounds smart, how much where they? I'd imagine no more than 30 bucks to buy all 12 from princess auto... ?

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes very simple to do i also did the bottom bushings on the back shocks

Top Bottom