insurance and stolen sled problem

grizzly se

Reaction score
What kind of sled was it? I had looked at a sled advertised in Calgary after Christmas, 2003 Yamaha mountain max for sale 1999.00. So I asked my self whats wrong with this picture, but I emailed him to see. The machine had under 5000 km's no scratches or marks, in very good shape, it was bought from a buddy that could'nt keep it anymore. When I asked him for the VIN # he said the machine didn't have one and he would have to talk to his buddy to see if he had it in his records, well guess what, I'm still waiting for the VIN#.;););)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we got it back

cops made a "mistake" but wouldnt specify

either way still pretty choked as it was outside with the vents open for over a month

so my brand new ceramic exhaust system and head and everything is all rusted out and coroded.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well we got it back

cops made a "mistake" but wouldnt specify

either way still pretty choked as it was outside with the vents open for over a month

so my brand new ceramic exhaust system and head and everything is all rusted out and coroded.

GLAD TO HEAR YA GOT IT BACK........ NOW YA GOTS SOME ELBOW GREASE TO GET HER ALL SHINY AGAIN.......... FRIGGIN' COPS!:rant:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would follow up on it to make sure it is actually the sled they are looking for?
and not messed up by one digit on the vin ??

Great News on getting it back..
The police are not always right and I bet you never even got an appology
bet they messed up on the vin.
or just wanted to mess with you until the snow was gone !
With a little spit and shine and hopefully its back to normal..

BettySleds

Reaction score
Wish I had some advice, but instead I'll just have to say I hope it all works out well for him. What a pita. :(

Top Bottom