Insulated & renovated my car hauler

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Well I decided to get a car hauler last spring and I found this 2007 24' Haulmark. I got a great deal on it and decided to put a couple bucks into it to get it to where I want it. I wanted to insulate the walls and ceiling, a/c power, breaker panel, 3 florescent lights, receptacle and cabinets.

Here is what it looked like the day I got it. :
before.jpg

before2.jpg

1" Blueboard insulation... 1/8" white hardboard
IMG_0868.jpg

1" blueboard Insulation:
IMG_0869.jpg

Seal taped:
taped2.jpg

Spray foam support rails:
foam.jpg

Since the front of the hauler is rounded with little support I couldn't just mount cabinets so I had to build a wall.
photo7.jpg

Finshed cabinets:
photo12.jpg

Finished besides the floor and trim:
photo30-1.jpg

photo30.jpg

photo31.jpg

photo-17.jpg

I couldn't believe how many hours it took me to do this little project. It was my 1st little renovation and I've learned a lot doing it. All in all it turned out pretty good.

In the future I would like to do black & white checker tile flooring.

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
ohhhhh man... That is my dream car. You have got to read "IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT" wriiten by Frank Moriarty.

Wow those are the best cobra ford has ever made.EVER The new Shelbys can suck it.

We need to continue this talk, what is all done to her. Mystichrome nice 1 of 515

RazorSVT

Reaction score
ohhhhh man... That is my dream car. You have got to read "IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT" wriiten by Frank Moriarty.

Wow those are the best cobra ford has ever made.EVER The new Shelbys can suck it.

We need to continue this talk, what is all done to her. Mystichrome nice 1 of 515

Thanks... Oh ya, bought that book when I bought the car.. Great read! Here's the mod list:
Posi Race Port Eaton, Accufab TB, BBK FWI, Metco 2.9" s/c pulley, Metco Dual Bearing Idlers, #6 Lower Pulley, 3.5" Alt Pulley, Zex nitrous wet kit w/all accessories, SLP linelock, BF Brace, MM full length subframe connectors, FRPP DS loop, Fore dual return fuel system, SS Bassani Headers, SS Bassani Xpipe w/ hi-flow cats, SS Quicktime electric cutouts, SS polished Magnaflow catback, MGW Shifter, Hurst Reeper shift handle, Dual Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, Aeroforce wideband, HPS tuned, BFG KDW 2 335x30x18

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Thanks... Oh ya, bought that book when I bought the car.. Great read! Here's the mod list:
Posi Race Port Eaton, Accufab TB, BBK FWI, Metco 2.9" s/c pulley, Metco Dual Bearing Idlers, #6 Lower Pulley, 3.5" Alt Pulley, Zex nitrous wet kit w/all accessories, SLP linelock, BF Brace, MM full length subframe connectors, FRPP DS loop, Fore dual return fuel system, SS Bassani Headers, SS Bassani Xpipe w/ hi-flow cats, SS Quicktime electric cutouts, SS polished Magnaflow catback, MGW Shifter, Hurst Reeper shift handle, Dual Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, Aeroforce wideband, HPS tuned, BFG KDW 2 335x30x18

Im drooling right now, your running bout....580 hp...650 with NOS to tires?

No wheelhop or flex, Huge potential left with fueling system, All thats left now is the 3.4L Mammoth:hemiCoupe::smilieicon_ford:

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Im drooling right now, your running bout....580 hp...650 with NOS to tires?

No wheelhop or flex, Huge potential left with fueling system, All thats left now is the 3.4L Mammoth:hemiCoupe::smilieicon_ford:

Ya pretty close to that... 575rwhp/ 665rwtq. Nope no wheel hop and I just need rails and a 8an feedline and i'm good till 800rwhp for fuel. Don't want a 3.4, but a whipple 2.9 and spray sounds nice. ;)

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Ya pretty close to that... 575rwhp/ 665rwtq. Nope no wheel hop and I just need rails and a 8an feedline and i'm good till 800rwhp for fuel. Don't want a 3.4, but a whipple 2.9 and spray sounds nice. ;)

Man that thing must just frickin honk on her. The wife and I are on a three year plan to get that car, but in Silver, or Red with Graphite interior, would also take an 03' red with parchment. But prefer an 04' due to the plug problem in 03'. Can't wait:headbanger:

Im hoping to get the full MM suspension and subframes. But going to cam, and compound it with the same fuel upgrades. Clutch also. Looking for 700hp on Premium. Should be achievable:nitro:...just in case

RazorSVT

Reaction score
I used Black Gorilla tape.

So I wasnt going to use this trailer this winter so I decided to sell it... I ended up doubling my money on it only owning it for 5 months. :) Will get something else next spring.

Top Bottom