inside job???

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah no chit, the planes hit towers 1 and 2. Building 7 no plane hit, but it fell. Pretty sure thats what I just said:rolleyes:

I wouldn't call a 47 story building small..

I wasn't referring to what you said I was replying to your copy and paste and the fire comment on line one.

That's a lot of Debris that came down and destroyed the other buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't referring to what you said I was replying to your copy and paste and the fire comment.

The copy & paste states build 7 wasn't hit by a plane. So I'm not sure where you got that.

People tend to forget about building 7, it really fell on sept 11 2001 that's fact.
How it came down is the part many aren't buying. Seems fishy to me but, I have no desire to argue about it today though.
I shouldn't have logged in today...lol Oh well.

Ill agree to disagree.

Cheers Dan

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The copy & paste states build 7 wasn't hit by a plane. So I'm not sure where you got that.

People tend to forget about building 7, it really fell on sept 11 2001 that's fact.
How it came down is the part many aren't buying. Seems fishy to me but, I have no desire to argue about it today though.
I shouldn't have logged in today...lol Oh well.

Ill agree to disagree.

Cheers Dan

It's all good Dan, I read too many opinions on the twin tower conspiracy for sometime and I made a mistake in participating.
It was a terrible day, that's the one thing I think everyone can agree on.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all good Dan, I read too many opinions on the twin tower conspiracy for sometime and I made a mistake in participating.
It was a terrible day, that's the one thing I think everyone can agree on.

Yeah it's a touchy subject, sometimes it's better to keep my thoughts to myself. :beer:

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I looked there was 3, they're worth a look if you're looking for some conspiracy theories.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What possible reason would anyone have to purposely & secretly demolish building seven? That makes no sense whatsoever.

It was damaged during the attack and it collapsed...everything that happens in life doesn't have to make complete sense to everyone...sometimes weird **** happens.

I dropped my ID card once while entering an office building...i pulled it out to show the security officer and it slipped out of my hand and dropped onto the weather grating. You know...the suspended grating that allows water and snow from peoples shoes to drop into a pit below. The openings in the grating were about 1mm wider than my card and the card fell through and into the pit...the security officer and myself were like...WTF!

You could drop an ID card on the grating thousands of times and the card would not fall through. Sometimes weird **** happens.

mtncat1

Reaction score
building 7 was on fire most of the day and badly damaged from debris from one of the towers until it collapsed. i would strongly urge anyone who believes 9/11 was anything more than a cowardly attach and killing of innocent people. anyone who doubts this check out popular mechanic's debunking of all these hair brained theory's discussed by these deniers .

Dakine879

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day ...what if 9/11 happened in 2016 with all the smartphones and modern recording capabilities. Imagine all the different vantage points.

9/11 has always bothered me. I do not believe in conspiracy theories, but there are so many question points ...too many to list.

I know Larry Silverstein made money off the deal.
I know American defense contractors made money by bombing foreign countries.
I know Donald Rumsfeld announced $2.3 trillion dollars missing from the Dept of Defense Sept 10 2001
I know George Bush's brother Marvin was a board member of the company that provided security to WTC and Dulles Airport
I know WTC 3,4,5, & 6 sustained massive damage, yet did not collapse
I know the pentagon must have multiple CCTV camera's yet we still have no footage of the alleged hijacked commercial aircraft hitting the building
I know i couldn't pilot a 767 at 450 knots 300 ft off the ground after 3 lessons on a cessna 172

I know we should keep asking questions!

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know this as a FACT , or just that is what you believe ....?
Propaganda works both ways ... Just sayin.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but to me 9/11 doesnt add up at all. Just too much stuff that stinks. Add it all up and there is no way the official story is true. I guess to some though its just easier to stick your head in the sand and believe what the government tells you. They know best.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great summary and this is exactly why I think the official story smells fishy to me regardless if you believe in conspiracy theories or not.

I was thinking the other day ...what if 9/11 happened in 2016 with all the smartphones and modern recording capabilities. Imagine all the different vantage points.

9/11 has always bothered me. I do not believe in conspiracy theories, but there are so many question points ...too many to list.

I know Larry Silverstein made money off the deal.
I know American defense contractors made money by bombing foreign countries.
I know Donald Rumsfeld announced $2.3 trillion dollars missing from the Dept of Defense Sept 10 2001
I know George Bush's brother Marvin was a board member of the company that provided security to WTC and Dulles Airport
I know WTC 3,4,5, & 6 sustained massive damage, yet did not collapse
I know the pentagon must have multiple CCTV camera's yet we still have no footage of the alleged hijacked commercial aircraft hitting the building
I know i couldn't pilot a 767 at 450 knots 300 ft off the ground after 3 lessons on a cessna 172

I know we should keep asking questions!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is just too much stuff like that that doesnt add up. You put it all together and you know something is up. Throw in the building 7 collapse, the pentagon plane vaporizing, the fact that completely inexperienced pilots pulled off maneuvers that the best pilots in the world couldnt........put it all together and it just isnt right.

But it seems that people have become so complacent that they dont question anything. The military industrial complex in the US is one scary situation, and it has been for a long time. Yet no one questions it!?

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Questioning something like this must be done. How much worse would it be if the people said absolutely nothing and just accepted the spoon fed crap? I don't think we will ever get the whole truth about this terrible day.

Top Bottom