inside job???

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but the US had no problem flying covert to get the SOB without letting the Muslim world know. Sorry I don't buy it. BTW, news to me that Obama is Muslim.

He he was disposed of this way because the U.S. navy was ordered to do it by the Muslim -in-chief Barack Obama so that the rest of the Muslim world wouldn't be offended.
Political correctness takes president over all else.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
btw, its not necessary to call people retorted/loons etc. I started this thread to hear what people think and how to interpret various versions/pictures etc. There are conspiracy theories out there that have been proven true as well. Were they retarted too? Read up on the Gulf of Tonkin, Manhattan project etc In case of the Manhattan project, over 120,000 people were involved and a cost $2 billion at that time and the truth did not come out for nearly 25 years. Again this thread is meant for a "light" conversation and no need to get all bent out of shape over it. Cheers :beer:

What a bunch of loons all the conspiracy theorists are. If you think the twin towers were brought down by anything other than the planes, you're retarded!! Do the physics. 100 tons of airplane doing 400km/hr equals a sh!tload of force. Then add the heat from 30 TONS of jet-A fuel burning to weaken the steel that has had the sprayed on fire protective coating blown off by the force of the crash.
As for the way it collapsed, again do the physics. When the steel weakened to the point where it would no longer support the weight above the weakened area, all that weight fell to the next floor down that was never designed to take an impact load of that size. Compound that with every additional floor that collapsed.
A quick demonstration for you whack-a-doodle conspiracy folks on impact loading.
1. Put on your tin foil hat
2. Go to the garage and get a sledge hammer.
3. Gently set the hammer on your head. Note the effect of the hammer sitting on your head
4. Get a buddy to take the hammer, climb a 15 foot ladder and drop the hammer on the same spot on your head.
5. Get your buddy to note the effect of the a same hammer as it impacts your skull. He has to do it for you because if you live, your brain injury will likely prevent you from remembering said effect.

Thats how shock loading works.

what happened at the pentagon is scientifically explainable as well.

But for you conspiracy believers, There's two plausible theories. samsquanches from the Oregon forests did it, or a romulan warbirds being chased by the USS enterprise through a worm hole crashed into the buildings.

WHOOP WHOOP.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The explosions the fire men heard was jet fuel running down the elevator shafts and exploding .....it has been speculated.

And the banging and small explosions ( noise) were body's hitting the cement ,outside the buildings from the top floors above ... In the 9/11 . According to the 9/11 documentry I saw .

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's no way you can convince me that those buildings collapsed the way they did only because of planes hitting them.

Even more sketchy are the other, smaller buildings that fell. I've never heard a half decent explanation for their collapse, other than the conspiracy theories.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weren't US Gov documents declassified this year that showed the US involvement!? Pretty sure I saw some brief news reports that disappeared from the mainstream pretty quick. May have to search the interweb again.

At the time, I found this move quite interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9LTYHiknE

This one has a lot of hits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

What of the millions in short selling airline stocks that happened days before? What of the millions and millions of physical gold that was moved out of the WTC's the day before?

Lots and lots of questions......

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weren't US Gov documents declassified this year that showed the US involvement!? Pretty sure I saw some brief news reports that disappeared from the mainstream pretty quick. May have to search the interweb again.

At the time, I found this move quite interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9LTYHiknE

This one has a lot of hits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

What of the millions in short selling airline stocks that happened days before? What of the millions and millions of physical gold that was moved out of the WTC's the day before?

Lots and lots of questions......

Maybe it was the street sweepers Union in NYC that planned it all to generate more work. WOOOOP WOOOP.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf next are we going to debate whether man actually walked on the moon Or if there's an alien space ship at Area 51 or that Megatron was housed in hover dam.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not really the photo looks photoshopped for one and i think alot forgot that the building were also demoed during the clean up. The crap yah see on social media these days a fella has to be careful what hes looking at.

We were in trade school when 9/11 happened, our instructor got the building design schematics off the internet and those buildings were designed way different than other buildings. The tower was constructed around a centre concrete column and the walls gave the tower strength to withstand major wind loads.

Having a plane crash into a floor would be the same as burning a row janga set so to speak.

Combined with the heat of the fire the floor would be severely weakened and when the the floor bowed inward, and it reached its critical fracture point the building "jackhammered" itself into the ground.

The building collapsed at the point of impact not like the conspiracy theorists say that it was a controlled demo, but infact it was not a demo at all. It was a controlled collapse caused by a series of events that exploited a buildings design.

Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

https://youtu.be/bMZ-nkYr46w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as the bomb theory goes, the explosions were probably the sound of bodies hitting the ground from the people jumping out.

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then the side of the building that had plane impact would be more severely damaged.... is that not going to be the first side to fall because of all the columns that were cut by the plane? .. and when it falls it should have leaned over and fallen towards the side with the most damage. Not straight down as it did. Does that make sense?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you even look at the links I provided on the building design? Take sometime and look at the building design than it will make sense.

This building was not designed like a normal skyscraper.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/7YLm3pkAiJQ

Listen to the comments in the vid carefully again with the technology today in editing and Photoshopping I don't know if this vid is creditable. I just remember what I watched live that day.
Footage of the 1st plane strike is rare.

Both towers were hit by planes I remember watching the footage that day on the big screen at trade school and the impacts were played over and over again. Our instructor had no interest in teaching that day we just watched the news for hours.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.[/FONT]
[h=3]7 FACTS ABOUT BUILDING 7[/h][FONT=&quot]1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5) 1,700+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.

[/FONT]

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol the planes that hit the towers were building 1 and 2. Building 7 is a small high rise beside them and collapsed when the towers fell. So the legend is told. Lol

No wonder there are conspiracy theories cause the facts are all mixed up.

213e2161ae42ab21ff42977aca88b17e.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol the planes that hit the towers were building 1 and 2. Building 7 is a small high rise beside them and collapsed when the towers fell. So the legend is told. Lol

No wonder there are conspiracy theories cause the facts are all mixed up.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160923/213e2161ae42ab21ff42977aca88b17e.jpg

Yeah no chit, the planes hit towers 1 and 2. Building 7 no plane hit, but it fell. Pretty sure thats what I just said:rolleyes:

I wouldn't call a 47 story building small..

Top Bottom