inside job???

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there has been a lot of talk about 9/11 conspiracy theories whether or not it was an "inside job". What are fellow S&M peeps opinions? On the weekend this was a huge conversation with my friends so I thought I would read up on this further. Lots of opinions out there but I have to say it sure points out to a inside job. Take a look at some of the pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/tiesiaisviesiaiLT/photos/?tab=album&album_id=968739329836417

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't look at the link cause I don't believe the conspiracy chit. Guess I'm a sheep...bahhh...bahhh.

One of my friends brothers is a big consipracy guy...he loves Alex Jones. I got sick of hearing all his crap so one day on the spot I made up my own conspiracy story, it was 100% fabricated by me, but I new he would believe it. He bought it hook line and sinker. Over the next couple of months, in my presence, he repeated the story to myself and many other people...he had forgotten that he had heard the story from me. Well, he had called me a sheep many times because I didn't believe the 9/11 conspiracy crap...so now it was my turn. I reminded him that I was the person who had originally told him the story and that I made the whole thing up. He actually argued with me that the story was true...gradually changing to "well...it could have been true.

Who are the sheep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am usually very sceptical myself and that is funny about your buddy. Hwvr, in this case…. like they say a picture(s) is worth a million words. Hard to come up with opposite arguments after looking at them.

Didn't look at the link cause I don't believe the conspiracy chit. Guess I'm a sheep...bahhh...bahhh.

One of my friends brothers is a big consipracy guy...he loves Alex Jones. I got sick of hearing all his crap so one day on the spot I made up my own conspiracy story, it was 100% fabricated by me, but I new he would believe it. He bought it hook line and sinker. Over the next couple of months, in my presence, he repeated the story to myself and many other people...he had forgotten that he had heard the story from me. Well, he had called me a sheep many times because I didn't believe the 9/11 conspiracy crap...so now it was my turn. I reminded him that I was the person who had originally told him the story and that I made the whole thing up. He actually argued with me that the story was true...gradually changing to "well...it could have been true.

Who are the sheep?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
May have been bombs inside as well, but too many people saw the planes hitting the towers, and many, many random videos taken of the crashes. Jet fuel is extremely explosive and can melt metals, no question. The weight of the floors above the crash, as explained to me, collapsed once the framework deteriorated from the extreme heat, then the sudden plunge of weight, of 2 or 3 floors(plus all the floors above the crash site) on top of the standing structures, caused the collapse of the lowest support beams, especially where the beams come together at the bottom floors..... Jus my 2 cents

the pentagon is the one that has me mystified ;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR, IS BAFFLING:

11215513_968739386503078_3602502127931055956_n.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No plane even hit building 7. WTF happened there?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pentagon is pretty fishy too, definitely some magical piloting skillz going on there.

Probably will never know exactly happened that day.

Exactly, the only truth is that we will never know

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do believe planes hit the trades building but not the pentagon! At the pentagon the fire was so hot it burnt all the landing gear and everything from the plane but some how the hijackers passport didn't burn lol, yah right! There's not to many people in this work that really knows what happened!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that any reasonable person who is willing to look at the evidence (photo and otherwise) will have to conclude that there was not enough damage to the Pentagon for it to have been hit by a Boeing 757. Not enough damage to the building but apparently enough to vaporize the plane. They have pictures of desks and books on the second floor still "in tact" but no plane. Hmmmmmmmm

Pentagon is pretty fishy too, definitely some magical piloting skillz going on there.

Probably will never know exactly happened that day.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If one disputes the planes not hitting the trade centres then they had better get better glasses. Hwvr, I personally have more questions than answers as to how "easy" they came down.

I do believe planes hit the trades building but not the pentagon! At the pentagon the fire was so hot it burnt all the landing gear and everything from the plane but some how the hijackers passport didn't burn lol, yah right! There's not to many people in this work that really knows what happened!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planes hit the towers and most likly brought them down
... With or without help.
The pentagon : most likely they were doing a turbo military RZR demo
, and things got heated ....

seriously , I believe planes levelled the towers more than I believe the US landed a man on the moon ....!

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, if a plane didn't hit the pentagon, then where's the missing plane and all the people on it???

I believe what was reported is what happened.....4 planes were hi-jacked that day, 2 hit the towers, one hit the pentagon, 1 fell into a field.... tragic loss of many innocent lives....pure terrorism by a group of radical, barbaric, cold blooded killers............

calling it a conspiracy, in my small opinion, kind of minimizes the value of all those killed.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree about terrorism but keep in mind this is for conversation only and don't wish to disrespect those who lost their life or loved ones. Hwvr, how do you explain the countless arguments, pictures, scientific data pointing out the irregularities against the official versions. For example, how did people manage to call loved ones from their cell phones at 30,000 ft plus? Seems strange.

so, if a plane didn't hit the pentagon, then where's the missing plane and all the people on it???

I believe what was reported is what happened.....4 planes were hi-jacked that day, 2 hit the towers, one hit the pentagon, 1 fell into a field.... tragic loss of many innocent lives....pure terrorism by a group of radical, barbaric, cold blooded killers............

calling it a conspiracy, in my small opinion, kind of minimizes the value of all those killed.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pentagon makes no sense. What I would believe is they shot a plane down. The towers coming down from the planes seems fishy. If the planes were able to break down the few floors where the planes hit to collapse them, if the above floors crashing down was enough to collapse the entire building (hard to believe) why was it such a steady and even collapse?

I have a hard time believing it was a inside job and that the government could kill that many of their own people, despite evidence pointing to the possibility. Pulling it off with all the people needed and it never getting out what happened would not be an easy task. Can you imagine if it was a inside job and someone involved came out with proof?

Top Bottom