Indy 340 Lite

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somehow through the grace of god ended up with a mint Indy 340 for the 8 year old. Estart and reverse! 520 miles.

Couple of questions. Need bigger skid/track. I was thinking 136 with a 1.5". I am sure someone has long tracked one. Who makes plastic skis for these things. Have a set off a 2010 XP but looks like it would take a bit to get them to fit.

ThAnks

We never said it was easy, just that it looked cool.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somehow through the grace of god ended up with a mint Indy 340 for the 8 year old. Estart and reverse! 520 miles.

Couple of questions. Need bigger skid/track. I was thinking 136 with a 1.5". I am sure someone has long tracked one. Who makes plastic skis for these things. Have a set off a 2010 XP but looks like it would take a bit to get them to fit.

ThAn

They made an Indy lite gt that was a 136 so you may get a skid and track at a wreckers. And camoplast makes some cheap plastic skis that aren't too bad if you can order some that fit. What year is it?

Last edited:

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ThAnks

Have you checked with Royal Distributing?

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have one that we long tracked. Found a used 136 extra10 skid and got some drop brackets that were drilled with several holes for different mounts. Found a used 136x1.25 track put a tunnel extension on as we'll. For skis a friend had a set off a 97 rmk we had to notch the inside where the shock mount is wasn't to bad to do used a dremmel drill haven't had any issues with them. I geared it down one tooth on the top sprocket but I don't know if it was needed or not. The kids ride the heck out of it at home and in the mountains there pretty much indestructible and when they get stuck there light and easy to get out. I have a 136x1.25 track I took off another sled if your interested in it think I'm coming up to the show this weekend I could bring it if you want it. Pm me if your interested with your contact info.

Top Bottom