Indian Motorcycles?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide what to do once sledding season is done. Anybody got input on these bikes?

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who sells Indians around Edmonton. Maybe I missed them were they at the bike show?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only found a dealer in Calgary and Toronto. Maybe I missed some though?

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
Buy a Harley, reason being alot like a indian and dealers everywhere. You get a hog membership and if you ever break down one call and they come fix your bike or haul it to nearest dealership. I even heard of one guy getting fuel brought out when he ran out and they charged for fuel only(but that could be urban legend)

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got nothing against Harley. They are sweet and got some buddy's with them. Was just wanting to try something different due to so many Harley's on the road. I know you can customize the crap outta them but ya know what I mean.

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
Ya i hear you and i would think if polaris owns indian there should be a dealership in Edmonton or even Red Deer to check em out. I guess Calgary isnt that far away.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i hear you and i would think if polaris owns indian there should be a dealership in Edmonton or even Red Deer to check em out. I guess Calgary isnt that far away.

Ya. Calgary only a little over a hour for me. U should take a peak at the chief dark horse. Thing is friggin sexy. I'm kinda comparing it to a street glide as they are damn nice as well IMO.

Top Bottom